Transfer Deadline Predictions

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Houso

Reaction score
What do we reckon will be our business tomorrow? Closest to the correct answer will get a 'like'.

IN - Steve Davies / Tom Bradshaw

OUT - Diego [perm to some Italian club, but not a big one] / Higdon [loan to Chesterfield] / Long [loan to League 2] / Collins [loan to Scotland]

NON-SUFC - Eoin Doyle [perm to Championship - prob Wigan]

BONUS - Pomps to mention flick-ons / Pinch to mention overhyped youngsters / Dimaio Snr to mention Dimaio Jnr

We may bring a striker in,we may not.If we don't i think we will bring one in when the loan window opens which is more than acceptable now having lost out on our main target COG.

As for outgoings,i think there may be a few but i'm not quite sure who.

What do we reckon will be our business tomorrow? Closest to the correct answer will get a 'like'.

IN - Steve Davies / Tom Bradshaw

OUT - Diego [perm to some Italian club, but not a big one] / Higdon [loan to Chesterfield] / Long [loan to League 2] / Collins [loan to Scotland]

NON-SUFC - Eoin Doyle [perm to Championship - prob Wigan]

BONUS - Pomps to mention flick-ons / Pinch to mention overhyped youngsters / Dimaio Snr to mention Dimaio Jnr
maybe I'll not log in tomorrow ;-)

In: Eoin Doyle
Out: Higdon (Loan)

I think we'll be after one other, possibly Bradshaw and if we can't agree a fee we will then go after Davies in the loan window. We will probably loan a couple more out in the loan window as well, possibly Long and Collins. Only two deals tomorrow as above, one in one out.

In - Nobody (fax machine issues again accompanied by hand-wringing and excuses from on high )

Out - Doyle, Collins, McGinn, DeGiralmo, Long, Higdon, Alcock, Couvelier on loans to May.

UTB & FTP

In - Nobody (fax machine issues again accompanied by hand-wringing and excuses from on high )

Out - Doyle, Collins, McGinn, DeGiralmo, Long, Higdon, Alcock, Couvelier on loans to May.

UTB & FTP

You know McGinn has already gone right?

Have we ever made a decent signing on Transfer Deadline Day ?

My prediction is that Jim White will overplay his part even more so than last time and Mr Phipps will mention 'transactions' a few times.

Doyle undisclosed late on.

Well we've left it to the last day to sign a striker so we're leaving ourselves open to "We bid for players but they weren't accepted" line. We've had a good window but we desperately need a striker who scores not the likes of Paynter/Forte/Beattie Mk2/Marcus Bent/ Craig Beattie type of striker that doesn't score goals that we normally see at this stage of the season.

Davies from Blackpool it will be.

The rumour I heard yesterday is that this bloke is a done deal.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Rooney

Lets hope so or we'll be wasting another 1.5 million of Davies or the like :(

Clough will be trying to force Diego out.
Lets hope he fails.
Collins to sit tight and take the ludicrous money.

The best two signings by far have been Kennedy and Murphy and hopefully the Scots lad will pay off
otherwise its been an expensive disaster with the Derby three :(
Would have been far better spending on season end genuine quality :(

The rumour I heard yesterday is that this bloke is a done deal.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Rooney

Lets hope so or we'll be wasting another 1.5 million of Davies or the like :(

Clough will be trying to force Diego out.
Lets hope he fails.
Collins to sit tight and take the ludicrous money.

The best two signings by far have been Kennedy and Murphy and hopefully the Scots lad will pay off
otherwise its been an expensive disaster with the Derby three :(
Would have been far better spending on season end genuine quality :(

I like you MB.

(IN) I'll predict if it's anybody it'll be one of the two out of Eoin Doyle or Steven Davies

(OUT) Neil Collins & George Long on loans probably to Lg2 sides.

The only thing I can confirm is that I will be heading over to Cheshire tomorrow armed with a smartphone, Ipad and DAB radio hoping for a 3G/4G signal so that I can read/hear the news that we have signed a significant striker.

These transfer deadline days are such long, laborious and often so disappointing occasions.

Make it happen for once Blades :)

We'll get Doyle.
Jim White will be frothing and shouting so loud you can still hear him with the TV muted.
Natalie Sawyer will look rather fetching.
'Arry will twitch and dribble and say 'fantastic' a lot.
There will be no sex toys on Sky Sports this year.

Wonder if they will humiliate the reporters by making them stand outside the training grounds with gangs of spotty youths poking them in the ears with purple dildo's

I'm getting the word ..... "Flounce"

Back
Top Bottom