Training yesterday.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Rollerball

Honourary Member Of Thunderbirds.
Reaction score
stopped by shirecliffe yesterday and saw the first team training with the metal dummies, after a hard fought 0-0 first half the first teamers fell behind to 2 quick goals just after the break, they fought back well and showed determination pulling a goal back mid way through the the second half, but although having the majority of the possession 2nd half just fell short of getting an equaliser, Nigel was heard* to say "well done lads, much better proformance than Tuesday night, dean you were outstanding breaking up the play, mc everly your defending was great against a much faster opponent and more skilful, we are all in this together and if we play like that vs the dingles, we should at least keep it to singles figures of them scoring"
The captain of the steel dummies refused to comment on the rumour they are about to sign jay mceverly till the end of the season with a view to him joining steel practice dummies FC on a full time basis.

*this may not be an actual account of what was said

a good re telling of the 1974 Ken Goodwin joke , replacing the cones with the more modern steel frame players, I see what you did there

thVJX7YWXK.jpg little chance of being pulled up for handball,
cant hold attackers in goal mouth melees , so wouldnt fit in

Last edited:
What devastating repartee, were you Oscar Wilde in a past life?
And boo I believe jay played vs Shrewsbury but hard to tell :)
As in what do you believe the last game he played in, so you misunderstood what I was asking and I did not word it very well. So not so devastating really:p.

Was aimed at Ben actually boo, and I believe he "played" Tuesday but saw so little of him, I wasn't actually sure.
Btw ben_1982, does a man good to see someone recycle the old humour, so my reply to that is if wit and brains were taxable, you my friend would be in fo a refund, about the size of a small countries national debt :D

Are you sure that they're steel?

I'm a bit of a stickler for detail and I think they're made from flexible plastics and possibly an aluminium tubular frame.

Are you sure that they're steel?

I'm a bit of a stickler for detail and I think they're made from flexible plastics and possibly an aluminium tubular frame.
Steel team
1 jim Steele
2 David Gold
3 Terry Cooper
4 Tin Sherwood
5 Aluminium woodward
6 Kenny Irons
7 David Silva
8 Terry Nicholl
9 Michel Platinium
10 Zincodine Zidane
11 Dean Windbrass

Steel team
1 jim Steele
2 David Gold
3 Terry Cooper
4 Tin Sherwood
5 Aluminium woodward
6 Kenny Irons
7 David Silva
8 Terry Nicholl
9 Michel Platinium
10 Zincodine Zidane
11 Dean Windbrass
There's no way I'm giving a like for that!

You've not even maintained the steel theme throughout. Perhaps if it were the 'periodic table XI' you might have got one :)

Edit - and you couldn't even name a bench

There's no way I'm giving a like for that!

You've not even maintained the steel theme throughout. Perhaps if it were the 'periodic table XI' you might have got one :)

Edit - and you couldn't even name a bench
I see you haven't added to it ,quite impressed in 10 minutes while eating my tea :)

Subs:
Steve Nickel
Leon Osmium
Michel Platinum

Sitters already had Michel Platinum playing. I know he's bent but two appearance fees is taking the biscuit.

How about:
Iron Ormandroyd
Alloy Al-Habsi
Lewin Nayatungstun
Leadley King
Calcium McFadzean

Back
Top Bottom