Training Top Size Question

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Jim Chimmerney

Can hear the 'Cod Army' roar from his back garden
Reaction score
Can anyone confirm size wise whether I need to follow the usual 'Adidas 1 size higher' principle for the training top below ? It looks like the same slim fit as the kit which isn't flattering (or comfortable) if you buy your 'normal' size for anyone over the age of 18 ;) Needless to say they've been out of stock of large (normal medium) for 6 weeks and I won't be visiting the Lane in the next few weeks to try one on.

I need to purchase a few items for my pending 10th Anniversary trip to Malta at the end of the month :)

Let the size and Malta quips follow........

2773-157.jpg

Can anyone confirm size wise whether I need to follow the usual 'Adidas 1 size higher' principle for the training top below ? It looks like the same slim fit as the kit which isn't flattering (or comfortable) if you buy your 'normal' size for anyone over the age of 18 ;) Needless to say they've been out of stock of large (normal medium) for 6 weeks and I won't be visiting the Lane in the next few weeks to try one on.

I need to purchase a few items for my pending 10th Anniversary trip to Malta at the end of the month :)

Let the size and Malta quips follow........

View attachment 13949
Training tops seem to be more normally-sized - or last season's were anyway.

PS - Give Phippsy a tweet about your Malta trip, he might join you out there.

All welcome, see if we can beat our '2' from 2005 (Trig - any kettles to photograph this year ?) :)

Another question, how does membership discount get applied if your buying online through SUFC Direct ?

Ta.

Back
Top Bottom