Tottenham Away (Tickets)

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Dec

Reaction score
Tickets start to go on sale on the 29th December 2014.

We have been allocated 4,000 tickets, priced £25 Adults, £10 Seniors (Over 65) and £5 Under 18s.

5 pairs of Ambulant/carer tickets are available at the age appropriate price, however you must be on middle or high rate DLA for care or mobility.

7 pairs of wheelchair/carer tickets are available at the age appropriate price.

Read more at http://www.sufc.co.uk/news/article/...-cup-tickets-2158740.aspx#fJUQHgUZCmbaezfM.99

Does anyone know at what loyalty point level these kind of big games usually sell out at or does it normally get through to general sale?

The reason I ask is because I really need 2 tickets; one for me and one for my Dad. I have 20,000 LP so I'm sure I'll be fine to get 1 but he hasn't got any really.

Any help would be appreciated!

Does anyone know at what loyalty point level these kind of big games usually sell out at or does it normally get through to general sale?

The reason I ask is because I really need 2 tickets; one for me and one for my Dad. I have 20,000 LP so I'm sure I'll be fine to get 1 but he hasn't got any really.

Any help would be appreciated!
Me and my son have over 29,000 points and doubt that more than 4,000 Blades fans have over 29,000 points. Hard to estimate if 20,000 loyalty points should make it but I guess many will not go due to not having enough annual leave from work and dont fancy going to London on a January night

I am no longer a season ticket holder but I am a member and have over 20,000 loyalty points can I get a ticket before general sale?

I am no longer a season ticket holder but I am a member and have over 20,000 loyalty points can I get a ticket before general sale?
the link provided in the thread tells you everything that you need to know.....but the answer isn't 'no'

Back
Top Bottom