Top 6 Predictions

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Patrick Suffaux

Reaction score
I know its early days but just interested to see people's predictions based on what we've seen so far. I reckon:-

1. Bristol City
2. Sheffield United
3. MK Dons
4. Barnsley
5. Preston
6. Peterborough

I know its early days but just interested to see people's predictions based on what we've seen so far. I reckon:-

1. Bristol City
2. Sheffield United
3. MK Dons
4. Barnsley
5. Preston
6. Peterborough

Not sure on order but would agree with 5 of them. Don't think Barnsley will get one. Could be a surprise package from somewhere. Potentially Orient have a chance too. Good squad and new manager to breed new life.

Surprise package could be Rochdale, Chezzy or Notts C

Oh ..... i was hoping this was a top 6 predictions ever thread

Barnsley

BARNSLEY!

Bwahahahahaha

They have a decent squad and I don't think Danny will be there come the end of the season. Turnbull, Jennings, Hourihane, Lita, Winnall etc. all good players for this level. Quite a new team though and will click eventually, probably under a different manager.

They have a decent squad and I don't think Danny will be there come the end of the season. Turnbull, Jennings, Hourihane, Lita, Winnall etc. all good players for this level. Quite a new team though and will click eventually, probably under a different manager.

Barnsley

BARNSLEY!

Bwahahahahahahahahaha :D

1. Sheffield United
2. Preston

3. Bristol C
4. Peterborough
5. MK Dons
6. Swindon

1. Bristol City
2. Sheffield United
3. MK Dons
4. Barnsley
5. Preston
6. Peterborough
Swap Barnsley for Swindon and that should cover it but not necessarily in that order ................ Barnsley, made me chuckle that :)

A few wins (lucky ones at that) and our thickle fans are talking of automatic promotion again. If we lose at Chesterfield we'l be in a crisis and desperate for loan signings!! Let's keep our feet on the ground. They're are better squads in league one that's ours.

1. Brizzle
2. Swindon

POFW Preston
POFRU Blades

3. Preston
4. Peterborough
5. Blades
6. MK Dons

Swap Barnsley for Swindon and that should cover it but not necessarily in that order ................ Barnsley, made me chuckle that :)

Don't see how it's that unlikely. Look at their squad and how many games are left.

I've a feeling I might be dragging this thread back up in May :)

A few wins (lucky ones at that) and our thickle fans are talking of automatic promotion again. If we lose at Chesterfield we'l be in a crisis and desperate for loan signings!! Let's keep our feet on the ground. They're are better squads in league one that's ours.

Not sure who you're referring to as fickle. Predicted we would go up from the start of the season and my opinion has never changed.

POFW Preston
POFRU Blades
Blades - Preston playoff final? We're in universe-implodes-on-itself territory there!

I'll go with:

1. MK Dons
2. Blades
3. Bristol City (not Rovers)
4. Preston
5. Peterborough
6. Swindon

Preston to lose in the play-offs, naturally.

Not sure who you're referring to as fickle. Predicted we would go up from the start of the season and my opinion has never changed.
I predicted we would get promotion and so did the bookies. Well done what I'm saying is our fans attitude change like the good old English weather.

1 Sheff Utd
2 Bristol City

3 Yeovil
4 Doncaster
5 Peterboro
6 Mk Dons

Blades - Preston playoff final? We're in universe-implodes-on-itself territory there!

I'll go with:

1. MK Dons
2. Blades
3. Bristol City (not Rovers)
4. Preston
5. Peterborough
6. Swindon

Preston to lose in the play-offs, naturally.

Ha! - Not a chance of such a Lillywhite fuck up, as described.
Don't forget Grayson is their manager now and he has previous on such occasions - I know Preston don't do play offs very well but their failures are more around getting to the final as opposed to fuking up when they get there (one team only holds the rights to that accolade).
You just know it will be Preston triumphant if that happens - it's nailed on - just like another Ched thread starting up again / usurping a totally unrelated OP this week.

1) Someone who has beaten/beats us
5) Us
6) Someone who has beaten/beats us but then fades out like everybody says everybody who has beaten/beats us will.

Not every supporter but we'll agree to disagree.

I myself like to keep my feet in the ground and not talk about automatic promotion just yet.

So, you are not going to go very far then are you, at that rate?

Out of interest, if that is the case, shouldn't you be called "ShakinBlade" as opposed to "BouncinBlade" ?

Ha! - Not a chance of such a Lillywhite fuck up, as described.
Don't forget Grayson is their manager now and he has previous on such occasions - I know Preston don't do play offs very well but their failures are more around getting to the final as opposed to fuking up when they get there (one team only holds the rights to that accolade).
You just know it will be Preston triumphant if that happens - it's nailed on - just like another Ched thread starting up again / usurping a totally unrelated OP this week.
I'd take you point on Grayson if we hadn't had Neil 'Play Off King' Warnock lead us to our bigget PO final defeat.

Here are the worst play-off performers according to Wikipedia:

10th time lucky for North End?

If Preston, MK and Blades all finish in the play-offs, I think team #4 will be licking their lips!

I'd take you point on Grayson if we hadn't had Neil 'Play Off King' Warnock lead us to our bigget PO final defeat.

Here are the worst play-off performers according to Wikipedia:

10th time lucky for North End?

If Preston, MK and Blades all finish in the play-offs, I think team #4 will be licking their lips!

I think Swindon also have a poor record.

I think Swindon also have a poor record.
Swindon were the first club to win two play-off finals, and the first to win two second-tier finals. More recently they've lost two semis and one final. All three of those semi finals were decided on penalties.

Preston have the shitest semi record and we have the shitest final record
We are not that far behind them on appearances in Play Offs and achieving the square root of fuck all out of them.

If ever they manage to get through another semi and the final is against us does any one really believe the football gods are going to allow us to spoil their party?

1-Preston
2-blades? Hope so
3-Bristol City
4-Peterborough
5-MK Dons
6-Chesterfield

Very ambitious for number 6 and 1 but anythings possible in this league, the top 5 could come in any arrangement but one thing is a must- the blades must get promoted. UTB

Back
Top Bottom