Today's burning question

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

bricktop

Reaction score
Bobby Knutt. Blade or Owl?

I've recently seen him in Chapeltown Asda, but never had the opportunity to ask him, as remembering to purchase some condiments, various comestibles whilst simultaneously keeping a recalcitrant Brownie Jnr under reasonable parental control meant I never got the chance to ask him the big question in person.

Blade, when ever he was on the radio a few years ago he always got the Blades plug in,in his interviews but seemed to fade away in recent years ,why the question Brownie?

Definitely a blade
Cardiff city at home, night match which we won 5-1 to virtually secure promotion to the old first division in 1971he came on the tannoy before the start of the match to announce that there were two teams in Sheffield
Sheffield United and Sheffield United reserves.

Great match, great team great times, will we ever get them back?

Definitely a blade
Cardiff city at home, night match which we won 5-1 to virtually secure promotion to the old first division in 1971he came on the tannoy before the start of the match to announce that there were two teams in Sheffield

I was there. Was bitten by my mates Alsatian just before going. Ripped 3 tears in my side, went t'match bleedin, stayed until end and went to hospital for a jab and stitches. What a night!

I was there. Was bitten by my mates Alsatian just before going. Ripped 3 tears in my side, went t'match bleedin, stayed until end and went to hospital for a jab and stitches. What a night!

Indeed it was a great night.

Bert was also at Ecclesfield Ex-Servicemens Social Club in 1971 when Bobby Knutt played there.

Definitely a blade

I too was there. It seemed we could do nothing wrong in those days. Great time to be a Blade as it is now and will be forever.

He's a Blade - he even had a record out entitled "I'm Following Sheffield United" if I recall. Anyone have a copy?

He was interviewed on the Harry's Game video of the 1989/1990 season. Mind you, so were a bunch of grunter MPs.

Back
Top Bottom