Tickets needed for SUFC vs CFC

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

pommpey

THE FUTURE ... AS IT USED TO BE
Reaction score
Anyone? Four if poss. Its for my nephew.

pommpey

And it's not for ages so don't worry ........ But if you meant CFC v SUFC which is quite soon , your best bet is SkyTv or sit with the Derbyshire dingles.

I think he means Chezzie as Charltonwould be CAFC vs SUFC :confused:

SUFC v CFC
Sheffield United Scunthorpe United or Southend United v Chesterfield or Chelsea

The tickets for Sheffield United v Chesterfield will not have even gone on sale yet

Anyone got 4 tickets for our first away match in Championship next year against Sunderland AFC

I'm going to sit in the home stands. Any other blades planning the same thing? I'm sure there'll be quite a number, would make sense to sit in the same areas

Good idea. And when (if) we score, jump up and down together and wave.

Bit of a warning. Back in 2012 when we played there I went without a ticket, sure I'd get in somehow. Ask in pubs, when coaches arrive hang around carpark etc, usual stuff.

My lad managed to buy one from a Chesterfield fan but I was stuck outside.
I hung around tried the late gateman, asked a steward, claimed I'd lost mi ticket, pretended to be a home fan (I'm from Duckmanton duck, I know your youth) but couldn't blag my way in.

Finally at our end, three drunks were ejected and taken away by the police. As there were now seats free, one copper said he'd let me in and his boss said no. I expressed my opinion calmly and in a considered way to the senior copper and feeling (very) lucky not to have been arrested went to look at the motorbikes at HarleyWorld. As I was looking at a scrambler Sportster, talking to the sales lad, I got a text, Ched'd scored, 1-0 to the Blades. We won.

Good idea. And when (if) we score, jump up and down together and wave.

Bit of a warning. Back in 2012 when we played there I went without a ticket, sure I'd get in somehow. Ask in pubs, when coaches arrive hang around carpark etc, usual stuff.

My lad managed to buy one from a Chesterfield fan but I was stuck outside.
I hung around tried the late gateman, asked a steward, claimed I'd lost mi ticket, pretended to be a home fan (I'm from Duckmanton duck, I know your youth) but couldn't blag my way in.

Finally at our end, three drunks were ejected and taken away by the police. As there were now seats free, one copper said he'd let me in and his boss said no. I expressed my opinion calmly and in a considered way to the senior copper and feeling (very) lucky not to have been arrested went to look at the motorbikes at HarleyWorld. As I was looking at a scrambler Sportster, talking to the sales lad, I got a text, Ched'd scored, 1-0 to the Blades. We won.
Yeah definitely making sure my tickets are sorted out well before the day. Fortunately I work in chesterfield so have no problems there

Back
Top Bottom