Tickets for Home leg versus Spurs on sale today :)

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

For a semi, these are very good prices. Personally, I would have milked it.

Maybe for the first leg if at home but then on the other hand, we've had a lot of cup games and people will be feeling the pinch considering the time of year.

The prices are good and fair play to SUFC for being sensible

Prices are fine but reading the piece on the website it looks like it's a free for all for non season ticket holders. If it is, it's pretty poor imo - what's the point in having a points system!

Prices are fine but reading the piece on the website it looks like it's a free for all for non season ticket holders. If it is, it's pretty poor imo - what's the point in having a points system!

What do you mean, it's free for all non season ticket holders. I don't see that?

Anyone else unable to log on to our site to buy tics this morning ?
I've been trying since 7 last night to buy tickets for the today's match. Still unable to log on. I hope it's not the whole system down because that could cause problems with our fancy turnstiles today

Been in touch with ticket office. Website is down today, so you may need to go early and queue for tickets if they cannot get it running.

Full marks for being quick off the mark, but the website being down is the usual fuck-up.

It's a strange one re. prices, being on TV etc. If we get stuffed in the first leg, it will be a non-event.

Too late now, but I'd have liked to see a tie-in with the Scunthorpe (Sunday 28th) game where there's further concessions available for anybody attending this game etc.

LOL not "free for all non sts" but "a free for all" i.e. they've gone straight on general sale

I can't see where is says that but all STHs have until Wednesday 31st at 2pm. I reckon there will be an announcement about tickets being on general sale etc starting after the New Year

Got mine ;)

I think the points system is a good idea but for home games there are plenty of tickets, 28,000 fans are unlikely to bombard the ticket office in a mass stampede. Those with the highest number of points are those that are most likely to buy early, those with less points or very few points are more casual fans and are likely to wait and see if we pick up our form or maybe get a decent result at Spurs.

The clubs main concern is to get these tickets sold early just in case we have a bad result at Spurs.

After spending an hour p1ssing about on the internet this morning ended up at the ticket office at 12 and got a ticket easy enough for the Spurs game, they also confirmed that they are on general sale now (except those seats currently reserved for season ticket holders).

With more than 5 weeks to the game there's more than enough time to stagger the sales as they usually do with number of points. I'm not bothered now I've got a ticket but I would have been less than pleased on 30k points if there'd been a stampede for them and I'd missed out. Also now they're on general sale there's nowt to stop any Spurs fans getting a ticket in the home stands.

Back
Top Bottom