Thoughts

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

tedster

Reaction score
As ive only watched sheff utd a fair bit in the last 2 or so years,I cant comment on b 4 that.Since then a rollercoaster.Lots of cup wins,but lots of dire displays.The main positive 4 me at the minute is moore and it starts from him.He can make mistakes but boy he makes up 4it.Landell looks immense at the back n I would personally make him captain in the near future.Rock solid imo.Ive been to loads of matches around the country but nothing 4 me came close to the spurs game 4 atmosphere at home.Amazing.Then on the other hand negativity which worked the opposite way obviously.Last season or season b4 they probably wouldnt have won that game.But they did and thats all that matters.As 4 billy sharp,I thought he was poor but he cant play well every game.Onwards n upwards.Btw im a bristol rovers fan who watches the blades a lot n im at northampton sat.UTB

You ripped us to shreds once you went a man down. No team at home should be allowing that to happen. You knocked the ball around more effectively, were more resourceful and you had more ideas going forward.

That performance raised more than a few concerns last night.

Fair play supporting one team but watching other team's games, well done.

Any serious view from an 'outsider' however close is refreshing as too many of us can't see the wood for the trees.

I think your view on atmosphere is suggestive - that because we can generate such a powerful & effective positive feeling, we can generate an equal and opposite negative feeling........... if that's a fair summation, I think you've got a point.

Fair play supporting one team but watching other team's games, well done.

Any serious view from an 'outsider' however close is refreshing as too many of us can't see the wood for the trees.

I think your view on atmosphere is suggestive - that because we can generate such a powerful & effective positive feeling, we can generate an equal and opposite negative feeling........... if that's a fair summation, I think you've got a point.

top 4 prem clubs , real and barca and the milan giants ask their fans for backing
positive atmospheres are a great aid to any team

the more negative vibes given out the less well a team plays
its not rocket science

Yes thats what I meant.Amazing when its going well but poisonous when it isnt.Does seem a lot better this year though n even though sometimes quiet,isnt anywhere near as negative.3points when not playing that well is better than the opposite

As ive only watched sheff utd a fair bit in the last 2 or so years,I cant comment on b 4 that.Since then a rollercoaster.Lots of cup wins,but lots of dire displays.The main positive 4 me at the minute is moore and it starts from him.He can make mistakes but boy he makes up 4it.Landell looks immense at the back n I would personally make him captain in the near future.Rock solid imo.Ive been to loads of matches around the country but nothing 4 me came close to the spurs game 4 atmosphere at home.Amazing.Then on the other hand negativity which worked the opposite way obviously.Last season or season b4 they probably wouldnt have won that game.But they did and thats all that matters.As 4 billy sharp,I thought he was poor but he cant play well every game.Onwards n upwards.Btw im a bristol rovers fan who watches the blades a lot n im at northampton sat.UTB

If Matty Taylor was playing then I think you would've won.

You ripped us to shreds once you went a man down. No team at home should be allowing that to happen. You knocked the ball around more effectively, were more resourceful and you had more ideas going forward.

That performance raised more than a few concerns last night.

I thought Brizzle looked a very good side considering where they've been hiding in the last few years. But we played some great possession football against the ten, and only panicked a bit when they went long and high in the final 5 minutes. Teams are often nervous defending a 1 goal lead late on - it will ever be thus.

No concerns raised for me, just the continuing assuagement of existing ones. We're a team improving from a horribly low base.

Yes thats what I meant.Amazing when its going well but poisonous when it isnt.Does seem a lot better this year though n even though sometimes quiet,isnt anywhere near as negative.3points when not playing that well is better than the opposite

Great OP mate, one question though:

Are you aware, that after a sentence, a space is required?

May b so but we didnt n thats all that matters.I was very impressed last night but cant see us playing like that every week. Its progression though n if ud have said 2 years ago it was sheff utd v bristol rovers in league 1,id have said ur on glue

Back
Top Bottom