This is ridiculous.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Dodgy Dave

Reaction score
Some of you lot need to calm down and just give it time. In Adkins words "don't get too high when we win and don't get too low when we lose" but it seems none of you have took any notice of that. When we won 4 games on the bounce everyone was saying this is our year we are going up blah blah and then when we go on abit of a bad run people are writing off promotion and calling for Adkins head!

IN SHORT EVERYONE CALM THE FUCK DOWN.

The most bi-polar fans in the football league. It's always been like that.

People are just a bit sick of our frailties being exposed on a weekly basis and nothing ever seems to be done about it. It's been happening for years.

Some of you lot need to calm down and just give it time. In Adkins words "don't get too high when we win and don't get too low when we lose" but it seems none of you have took any notice of that. When we won 4 games on the bounce everyone was saying this is our year we are going up blah blah and then when we go on abit of a bad run people are writing off promotion and calling for Adkins head!

I have only seen Barney call for Adkins head, so calm the fuck down. The rest of us have real OCD concerns!

Not all of us, and those of us who didn't got accused of not being Blades because we saw the still obvious weaknesses.

Has anybody called for Adkins head? I've seen this posted a few times now but I haven't seen anyone say Adkins should go

Also to be fair there was a good number on here who weren't convinced even after the 4 game winning run. That's why there were so many arguments on deadline day about us not strengthing

Has anybody called for Adkins head? I've seen this posted a few times now but I haven't seen anyone say Adkins should go

Also to be fair there were a fair number on herw who weren't convinced even after the 4 game winning run. That's why there were so many arguments on deadline day about us not strengthing

Just call him Dave

don't get too high when we win and don't get too low when we lose
When you lose the odd game then yeah fans shouldn't get too down, but we are losing more then the odd game.
I'll keep on saying it fans have the right to be upset when we pay good money to go to the matches and you see the kind of performances we have, not many want Adkins out but he has to get these players playing, the sooner the better.
Hope we get to January with a chance of automatic still in reach, clear out the dead wood and fix our problems that should have been sorted in the summer.

When you lose the odd game then yeah fans shouldn't get too down, but we are losing more then the odd game.
I'll keep on saying it fans have the right to be upset when we pay good money to go to the matches and you see the kind of performances we have, not many want Adkins out but he has to get these players playing, the sooner the better.
Hope we get to January with a chance of automatic still in reach, clear out the dead wood and fix our problems that should have been sorted in the summer.
The thing is the list of deadwood is so endless it would require an investment of proportions this board wouldn't even dream of entering into.

If they can't even re-invest the money we got for our best player, they're hardly going to fork out a ton of cash to get rid of our 20 something useless players.

Unfortunate but true.

IN RESPONCE - WE WON'T CALM THE FUCK DOWN BECAUSE THE MAJORITY ON HERE ARE DISCUSSING THE PROBLEMS PROPERLY SO THERE IS ACTUALLY NO NEED TO CALM DOWN.

WE ARE DISCUSSING PROBLEMS THAT HAVE EXISTED FOR A LONG TIME THAT ARE NOT BEING ADDRESSED BY NUMEROUS MANAGERS.

IS THAT LOUD ENOUGH FOR YOU?

UTB

PS: welcome to the forum we ALL look forward to you CONTRIBUTING as the majority do.

They tell us the aim is promotion, we have lost four already (too many at this stage to be promotion contenders) playing poorly in the process. We make money on the sale of one of our better players and don't reinvest it despite promises (what are they worth at Bramall Lane?). It's not a case of anyone needing to calm down, it's a case of supporters being completely fed up of the never ending cycle of bullshit........but patronise away.....

IN RESPONCE - WE WON'T CALM THE FUCK DOWN BECAUSE THE MAJORITY ON HERE ARE DISCUSSING THE PROBLEMS PROPERLY SO THERE IS ACTUALLY NO NEED TO CALM DOWN.

WE ARE DISCUSSING PROBLEMS THAT HAVE EXISTED FOR A LONG TIME THAT ARE NOT BEING ADDRESSED BY NUMEROUS MANAGERS.

UTB

PS: welcome to the forum we ALL look forward to you CONTRIBUTING as the majority do.
Stop shouting

UTB

MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE I'VE IGNORED EVERYONE AND HIS MOTHER RECENTLY BUT (WITH ONE DISGUSTING EXCEPTION) THE REACTION HERE HAS BEEN RELATIVELY MEASURED - HASN'T IT?

No one has called for Adkins head.

Remember some one having a go at me in the south stand for criticising Warnock for playing one up front against Bolton.

Doesn't help he says.

He's still there, clapped us all the way to the third division.

The board and the club get it too easy most of the time.

Anyway clap on, soon be the January loan window.

Back
Top Bottom