Think you'll need Twitter

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He's been great, but he was actually really poor today (bar the goal).

He seems to be doing a better job than the loose array of dogshit we have had playing in the central defence in the past three years.

And do you remember the last two CBs who used to pop up in the box to show the forwards how to do it? Morgan and Maguire?

pommpey

Huge shame that next weeks game is postponed. Walsall have utterly bottled playing us in the league. Hope we batter them on Tuesday

I'm falling in love with this season, feels very much like the promo season, Gathering pace, can't wait until the next game.
Didn't say that once last season.

It's the 'dug out results' which make a season. Today, I expected us to turn Fleetwood over. When we went 1-0 down I was despairing and at 75 minutes on SS, I was thinking we must grind the result out. So glad we did and maintain the momentum needed. We must win the next game though to maintain touch with the top.

pommpey

It's the 'dug out results' which make a season. Today, I expected us to turn Fleetwood over. When we went 1-0 down I was despairing and at 75 minutes on SS, I was thinking we must grind the result out. So glad we did and maintain the momentum needed. We must win the next game though to maintain touch with the top.

pommpey

It's still early in the season, the pressure on the next match is not as great as you say... Be nice though. :)

It's still early in the season, the pressure on the next match is not as great as you say... Be nice though. :)

For us to go up, and I mean automatic, we need to be no lower than third by Christmas with no more than a win between us and the second place spot. I am not even thinking about playoffs, they aren't an option for us.

Consistency = Hallmark of winners

pommpey

For us to go up, and I mean automatic, we need to be no lower than third by Christmas with no more than a win between us and the second place spot. I am not even thinking about playoffs, they aren't an option for us.

Consistency = Hallmark of winners

pommpey

Or... There and there abouts with a strong run of form over last 10/12 matches?

:D:D

So much to see on this! Wilder's touchline run, Rosler going barmy, Blades going really barmy, Players giving Rosler some afters, awesome stuff. Well, as awesome as a last gasp draw at Fleetwood can be...

Tell you what though, Tufty looks like he has lost a yard or 2 of pace :D

Back
Top Bottom