The Stir: Kick Off

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Slim Man

Reaction score
anyone found one yet?

Supposed to be on sale today, I feel like I'm on a wild goose chase. 4 different shops and no golden ticket yet...

anyone found one yet?

Supposed to be on sale today, I feel like I'm on a wild goose chase. 4 different shops and no golden ticket yet...

Stephen-Colbert.gif

anyone found one yet?

The Star pre season specials used to be good as it included all the squad photos of the local clubs. I stopped buying it about 20 years ago because the squad photos werent included in these specials and that there were so much adverts

The Star pre season specials used to be good as it included all the squad photos of the local clubs. I stopped buying it about 20 years ago because the squad photos werent included in these specials and that there were so much adverts
If I'm being honest I haven't bought one for a few year, but I'm interested to see what Adkins has to say

Agreed silent but the star stopped being good when it was no longer the only show in town. It can't even claim to be the tallest dwarf because it is worse than any forum and generally steals it's news from elsewhere.

If you go on the website you get bombarded for adverts for Christ knows what. It really is thrashing about in the swamp.

If I'm being honest I haven't bought one for a few year, but I'm interested to see what Adkins has to say

Your choice Danny but I'll save you a few bob if you like. Look online and you will find it all there for free.

Liked the Star when it was an evening paper with today's news, now it's just a poor mans Telegraph with yesterdays news .....

Regardless of what you think of it, I've not seen it yet in the following shops I've been in today: Frecheville Co-op, Tesco and Co-op petrol station as well as Sainsburys at Crystal Peaks. I think the Stir was having us on when they said it was out today!

Regardless of what you think of it, I've not seen it yet in the following shops I've been in today: Frecheville Co-op, Tesco and Co-op petrol station as well as Sainsburys at Crystal Peaks. I think the Stir was having us on when they said it was out today!

Perhaps all the wedne$d@y fans bought them seeing as they're so interested.

Perhaps all the wedne$d@y fans bought them seeing as they're so interested.

Incorrect. they're not bothered about us now or our attendances. It's all about 'revenue'

They've just beaten St Mirren 5-0 donchaknow

Back
Top Bottom