the start

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

diplomat

Reaction score
I call them such as I just clicked on an article along the lines of 'blades start comes home' now by start they meant star. Now by star, they meant Jason Holt. Now, by home, they meant Rangers.

WTF. the article was that ex loan player, not star, or start, might, not will, sign for Rangers.

I clicked on it curious to see if Colin Morris/TonyAgana/Billy Sharp might have concluded a deal to return in some capacity. But no. It was about the ghost who popped up and scored a couple of goals and is about as likely to return to S2 as cholera.

And no I don't have link. Go to the star website (I'm on holiday and to be honest don't know how to copy the link on this device)

But sweet bejesus, that's the worst attempt at an article I've seen for ages. I actually thought something happened that slipped through the twatterateri. So gutted. I'm going back to ignoring everyone and just buying the Green un after Baywatch like the old days.

"...............prompted then manager Nigel Clough to abort the deal.

With his predecessor Nigel Adkins identifying " ............ [lepidoptera in his spare time or whatever?]

makes you wonder if this journalist has ever even read a book.

Back
Top Bottom