the signs are good

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

blade too long

weve come home
Reaction score
last time we stayed out of the championship for more than a year

we went up on the fifth season outside the championship

time for a repeat ?

Considering you're never knowingly right about anything (apart from we would get in the play offs) I am starting to fear the worst ;)

What happened over 30 yeras ago has no bearing on what happens now
The only certainty is if we wear white shorts in the top division we get relegated

so why do the negative lot keep bringing up every bad thing thats happened in the past

thats going to happen is it ?

very selective about history you live by the negative history ,thats always very very relevant apparently

so why do the negative lot keep bringing up every bad thing thats happened in the past

thats going to happen is it ?

very selective about history you live by the negative history ,thats always very very relevant apparently

Seems you're more suited to taking pictures of thongs on the beach than drumming up any positive waves on here BTL ;)

I think our stay in this division can be put at the OP's door. He has been a member here since May 2011. The season we were relegated from the Championship.

#witch

The sign that we look to be playing good football
The sign that we look to have a striker who can score
The sign that we have a team playing together again
The sign that we have a Manager who saw what was wrong at Gillingham and put it right
Yes, the signs are there for me but it's still early days.

I think our stay in this division can be put at the OP's door. He has been a member here since May 2011. The season we were relegated from the Championship.

#witch

He does tend to post an awful lot of Hillsborough-based material doesn't he??? Hmmmmm......

I dont know some people just want a stick to beat the club at every opportunity
What happened under chairman prior to McCabe has nothing to do with whats going on now

Beware of White Shorts though

I joined through sadness hoping to find solace , didnt realise it was home to a large section of morose depressives

Dan Burn? really? He was a massive prospect (in both ways, he's a big lad) a couple of years ago.

The only certainty is if we wear white shorts in the top division we get relegated
We had success with the white shorts between September 1966 until late November 1966. Nine home games unbeaten in the League and League Cup winning 7 of them before losing to Leicester and Birmingham (League Cup 5th round) before reverting to black shorts. For the 1967-68 season it was decided that we have white shorts which didnt bring us luck. We wore white shorts in the 1992-93 season and didnt get relegated (but we did in the following season). I dont like white or red shorts for home games anyway

We had success with the white shorts between September 1966 until late November 1966. Nine home games unbeaten in the League and League Cup winning 7 of them before losing to Leicester and Birmingham (League Cup 5th round) before reverting to black shorts. For the 1967-68 season it was decided that we have white shorts which didnt bring us luck. We wore white shorts in the 1992-93 season and didnt get relegated (but we did in the following season). I dont like white or red shorts for home games anyway

I'm hoping the fluorescent shirt acts as a catalyst. Still not found the Zone man yet...

Back
Top Bottom