The Kop columns

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Gee

Reaction score
does anyone know what row the columns are on roughly, Some friends have booked tickets for the game today and asked me what row the columns are on so they don't get stuck behind them. I guessed EE anyone know for sure so they can change tickets if their behind them. I said don't get double letter seats. It's about time the columns on the Kop went in this day and age oh canter leaver roofs.

Doh. I thought it was going to be about a regular thoughtful newspaper piece about football.

Should get rid off em, the amount of times they get in the way. Sit at the back of the Kop great atmosphere crap view unless you get in the middle of them. Sit at the front good view shit atmosphere, swings and roundabouts I suppose. Come on Blades powers that be get em gone whilst doing the new pitch.........

Sky hooks, they'd work!

Let's get a functioning football team on the pitch so there's something worth watching first.
Attach thousands of balloons to the roof, that should do the trick. Allow companies to have their names printed on them and it'd pay for itself.

They are on row M. About time they were removed.

The columns were put there as we couldn't afford a cantilever roof at the time . The problem is that the structural engineers who design these things had never been to a football match never mind sat on a kop.

Same with with designing toilets with just one door in and out . Don't they realise that hundreds if not thousands go for a pee at half time.

You become lost for words sometimes.

UTB

Back
Top Bottom