The budget

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

No one can based on the information supplied in the accounts. It tells you how much we've spent but gives little detail of what we spent it on.
I can never figure these out. It would be great to see it in a layout we can understand, broken down on wages, signing on fees etc.

I haven't said don't bother asking, ive said the answers arent available. Two different things.

I've given you a reason why the admin expense totals could be different, so as usual you ask another question which can't be answered.

work yourself up all you want but the accounts are in line with the filing requirements and as a non shareholder you legally have no right to further information.

As frustrating as that is as a fan, that's the reality.

As for the amount invested, that's up to you whether you believe it or not . The accounts give the picture overall for anyone who wants it.

The Pigs have a Community Trust set up btw. The notes to the accounts have stated that expenses relating to that have been recharged, which could be another reason
Why admin costs are lower. And no, I don't know how much or what they are because it doesn't say.

If you can't work out why we haven't signed a replacement for Maguire it's no wonder you can't grasp the fact the answers to your questions aren't there.

Write to the club, write to McCabe and HRH or Jim. They publish the info they are required to. If they want to give more detail then they will but bearing in mind the vague figures thrown about over the years you're naive if you think you'll ever get any detailed info.

As I've said before, more worrying as a fan is the fact we are unable to stem losses and get out of L1 rather than the Pigs spend less on copier paper than we do.

Your original question about a breakdown of admin expenses was a reasonable one and one which you say people will be curious about. (Your comparison with Wendy's is also understandable with without actual comparisons isn't really relevant) however
After being told the info you require isn't out there all you are doing is asking the same question time and time again just changing the particular cost heading. You may think it's insightful, it's not. It's waffle, pretty much like Jims tweets.

Talk about waffle.
That’s an awful lot of words to say “I don’t know. Nobody on here knows. The club knows but won't say. So don't talk about it any more".

Last edited:
Talk about waffle.
That’s an awful lot of words to say “I don’t know. Nobody on here knows. The club knows but won't say. So don't talk about it any more".

I must have told you that in very simple terms twenty + times ( but not said don't talk about it, poor attempted deflection) Glad it's finally sunk in.

I see the pigs have released their latest accounts today for 2015.
Their "administrative expenses" total £1.8M compared with ours which for 2014 were £5.4M. That's a difference of £3.6M.
Even if we are including "Depreciation" and "Amortisation" in our total. Our "administrative expenses" are £2.1M more than theirs.

Can anybody offer a serious suggestion/explanation as to why this might be?

Kev's got a big back pocket sewn in.

Back
Top Bottom