The Blades vs Bristol Rovers (predictions poll)

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The Blades vs Bristol Rovers (predictions poll)

• 0-0

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1-0

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • 0-1

• 1-1

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • 2-0

Votes: 16 24.2%
  • 0-2

• 2-2

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • 2-1

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • 1-2

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • 3-0

Votes: 9 13.6%
  • 0-3

• 3-1

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • 1-3

• 3-2

• 2-3

• 3-3

• 4-0

• Any Other Score

• Total voters

I recon 2-0 to us and a solid performance where we could have won by more. Think we will play well tomorrow confidence is high in the team and high in the fans. Was brilliant supoort for the full 90 mins on Saturday so recon we could be well up for it again tomorrow and have a nice confident Win at home. Hopefully the injuries won't make to much of a difference and the change in formation if that's what happens.

Both teams have scored in 11 of their last 12 games and last 10 consecutively.

They're unbeaten in their last 6 league games (4 draws).

Matty Taylor might be injured though. And every one of their games has been tight, no more than a goal in them.

They're due a defeat. I don't think they're going to be a top half team, so 6 unbeaten is quite a lot. I don't think we look likely to lose a game like this at the minute. Think we should be able to score twice. We'll probably concede though with Wright and Basham out.

I'll say a 2-1 win for us.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news guys but I will be in attendance tomorrow, this means it's absolutely nailed on that we won't win.

Went to the first 3 league games this season, 2 losses and a draw. And the last 4 games I went to last season we didn't win a single one.

If someone wants to start a crowd funding page to keep me away we could reach a compromise. Anything north of £40 and I'll keep my distance ;)

Three nowt ter't Blades, we'll absolutely destroy them. 5 wins in 6, form team in the league, getting closer to the top spot.

Home win.
3-1.

Billy, Done, EEL.

Going for 2-1 myself.

Just nipped on a Gas forum to see what they're saying. As of 45 minutes ago they'd sold 797, with tickets going off sale at 11am tomorrow. Absolutely cracking turnout for a Tuesday night considering the distance. Should be a good atmosphere.

Back
Top Bottom