The Beard

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I should coco

A little harsh on a well meaning body of men
Reaction score
Just got back from the pub and saw JB at the bar (with an older bloke who may have been his dad).

What a nice bloke! He was in shorts with a big plastic knee brace thing on but happy to chat. He's not seen much of Nigel#3 as he spends his time with the physios, but he is really happy for Freeman and pleased the lads are winning.

I asked if he would be back for January and he hopes to be back a bit earlier. He almost laughs about how the injury occurred and is not remotely bitter, just working hard to get back and he doesn't regret joining us.

A great bloke to talk too and absolutely not a 'Billy-big-bollocks footballer'. Good luck to him.

ISC

Just got back from the pub and saw JB at the bar (with an older bloke who may have been his dad).

What a nice bloke! He was in shorts with a big plastic knee brace thing on but happy to chat. He's not seen much of Nigel#3 as he spends his time with the physios, but he is really happy for Freeman and pleased the lads are winning.

I asked if he would be back for January and he hopes to be back a bit earlier. He almost laughs about how the injury occurred and is not remotely bitter, just working hard to get back and he doesn't regret joining us.

A great bloke to talk too and absolutely not a 'Billy-big-bollocks footballer'. Good luck to him.

ISC

Met him when he was on loan last season, more than happy to have a photo really good guy.

:):)

ISC
Where was that. I saw him, his knee brace, his mini and his hot girlfriend in tesco on Eccy rd a couple of weeks ago. I nearly missed him as I was checking out Mrs beard:)

Annie_Jones.jpg

Where was that. I saw him, his knee brace, his mini and his hot girlfriend in tesco on Eccy rd a couple of weeks ago. I nearly missed him as I was checking out Mrs beard

The Rising Sun at Nether Green and I think he lives in Ranmoor.

Sadly no Lady Beard in evidence and I did not check the car park for Minis, although I can confirm that the ale was as good as ever.

ISC

:):)
Where was that. I saw him, his knee brace, his mini and his hot girlfriend in tesco on Eccy rd a couple of weeks ago. I nearly missed him as I was checking out Mrs beard:)

Tesco? Are you on the right forum?

Back
Top Bottom