Team v Walsall

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

HeCanDoMagic

Reaction score
My choice would be (and this is presuming JCR is injured and Flo will be on bench given his involvement Tuesday);

Howard

Flynn - - Basham - - McEv - - Harris

- - - - - Doyle - - Reed - - - - -

Murphy - - - - - - - - - - Adams

- - - - - - - McNulty - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - O'Grady - - - - - - -

Subs: Turner, Flo, McCarthy, Baxter, Higdon, Scougall (?), Kennedy/McGahey/JCR (?)

We should run a book , take bets on who's closest to cloughs eleven id give good money it wont feature our best players from the other night

I reckon Reedy will be rested for Satdi too - looks as though he was tight as a drum after all that effort on Tuesday night - don't want to burn out the kid as he has a really bright future ahead of him. He is our Will Hughes

My choice would be (and this is presuming JCR is injured and Flo will be on bench given his involvement Tuesday);

Howard

Subs: Turner, Flo, McCarthy, Baxter, Higdon, Scougall (?), Kennedy/McGahey/JCR (?)

Good choice and very balanced . Can you fax it to BDTBL ( if fax is working). CH pairing is critical , in my opinion.

Attacking / midfield options spot on.

UTB

Howard

I think Reed will be on the bench (injured last Saturday and went off feeling his calf Tuesday

If this is the case, I would put Bash in midfield next to Doyle( no one else good enough to do the job in a 4-4-2 with Reed,Scougs,Flo all potentially out) Paddy at the back and I would replace JCR with Adams if he is fit. I prefer Basham at ch but with the potential injuries, NC may have little choice other than to put him in midfield

McEverley was limping on Tuesday at the end of the game so I don't know how serious that is.

Not nearly as serious as having to have McCarthy alongside him.
LOL. Be even more serious when Basham gets booked next as he will be suspended for 2 games I think. He needs that booking 2 games before before McCarthy goes back

I reckon Reedy will be rested for Satdi too - looks as though he was tight as a drum after all that effort on Tuesday night - don't want to burn out the kid as he has a really bright future ahead of him. He is our Will Hughes
Yeah I think you're right, he was a doubt before the game, hamstring if I remember correctly and he ran his socks off alongside Doyle and Flo, so out of those three I think Doyle will be the only starter.

My team:

Howard
Flynn - Bash - McEveley - Harris
Doyle
Murphy - K. Wallace - Baxter - Che
O'Grady

Is it 2 games if he gets booked before a certain date and reverts to 1 if he stays clear until then?

What is that date?
Not sure (couldn't be arsed to check to be fair). But he is getting booked every 2/3 games so he should have picked it up on or before the Scunthorpe game

We have various choices even with these injuries. Interesting that Phipps said the other day that the manager's plans for January will be funded. There must be outgoings as well as imports.

Is it 2 games if he gets booked before a certain date and reverts to 1 if he stays clear until then?

What is that date?
He's only on 7 bookings,you need 10 to get a 2 game ban and i think he has to get right through to April otherwise he serves the 2 game ban.

Back
Top Bottom