TC Charity Cup & after Event @ The Brothers Arms, 6th August 2 - 11pm

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Robby Blade

Reaction score
My lad and his football team are putting on a charity football tournament on Saturday 6th August. Unfortunately the forum team is unavailable due the Bolton game. He'd still like to invite anyone who fancies it along to the tournament, or even better an open invitation to all Blades on their way back to call in for the after event.

Basically over the last 2 years they've raised over £4500 for local charities, through football, good local music, raffle ticket sales with prizes from top local contributors like Pete McKee and Warp Films (a signed United ball and match tickets, the grunters haven't given them owt this year) and basically putting on a good event.

This year they'll be at The Brothers Arms in Heeley, with music from 2-11pm with a fair few live bands on as well as food, and have an after party at Hybrid Studios just down the road till 4am.

They'll be raising money this year for ASSIST who provide care and support destitute asylum seekers in Sheffield. These people are often homeless and receive no government funding or housing.

If you want to find out anymore about what they do, they've a facebook page here

https://www.facebook.com/TC.Charity.Cup/

and you can find out about the event here

My lad and his football team are putting on a charity football tournament on Saturday 6th August. Unfortunately the forum team is unavailable due the Bolton game. He'd still like to invite anyone who fancies it along to the tournament, or even better an open invitation to all Blades on their way back to call in for the after event.

Basically over the last 2 years they've raised over £4500 for local charities, through football, good local music, raffle ticket sales with prizes from top local contributors like Pete McKee and Warp Films (a signed United ball and match tickets, the grunters haven't given them owt this year) and basically putting on a good event.

This year they'll be at The Brothers Arms in Heeley, with music from 2-11pm with a fair few live bands on as well as food, and have an after party at Hybrid Studios just down the road till 4am.

They'll be raising money this year for ASSIST who provide care and support destitute asylum seekers in Sheffield. These people are often homeless and receive no government funding or housing.

If you want to find out anymore about what they do, they've a facebook page here

https://www.facebook.com/TC.Charity.Cup/

and you can find out about the event here

Watch out Robbie you'll have build a fence around the boozer once the Ultras learn of charity's work.;);)

Back
Top Bottom