Tareq Hawasli

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

https://www.linkedin.com/in/hawasli

Lists himself as a Director of SUFC since April.

Background
Summary
Quality experience gained throughout the GCC, U.K., and U.S.A focused on cultivating relationships and advising key clients/partners for investment purposes. While I maintain placement capabilities with Sovereign Wealth Funds across the GCC, my speciality is pairing carefully vetted investments with a select network of UHNWI, Family Offices, and Financial Institutions, primarily in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait, and the United Arab Emirates.

My industry experience extends from private equity, to real estate, technology, film, and sports. This placement track record includes extensive experience with both conventional and shariah compliant financial structures. Regarding placement for operating companies, I have raised equity for private companies at each stage of development, encompassing angel investing, venture capital, and private equity. Over the past decade, my deal flow has consistently focused on real estate and pairing commercial, residential, and industrial assets with GCC investors.

I co-founded Darin Partners, an independent investment advisory and asset management company based in London, Phidar Advisory, a real estate advisory firm based in Dubai, and SHM, which provides landscape & hardscape services in Greater Atlanta. Additionally, I hold or have held both executive and non executive board advisory positions for: Sheffield United Football Club, GameFace Labs, FilmPill, Verdeeco, AndersonSally, Piedmont Ltd. to name a few. I also served on the Advisory Council of The Vice President for Instruction, for the University of Georgia, and am a member of Alpha Tau Omega and the Young Arab Leaders.

Experience
Club Director
Sheffield United Football Club
April 2016 – Present (2 months)Sheffield, United Kingdom
Advisor to His Royal Highness Prince Abdullah bin Mosaad bin Abdulaziz Al Saud

https://www.linkedin.com/in/hawasli

Lists himself as a Director of SUFC since April.

Background
Summary
Quality experience gained throughout the GCC, U.K., and U.S.A focused on cultivating relationships and advising key clients/partners for investment purposes. While I maintain placement capabilities with Sovereign Wealth Funds across the GCC, my speciality is pairing carefully vetted investments with a select network of UHNWI, Family Offices, and Financial Institutions, primarily in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait, and the United Arab Emirates.

My industry experience extends from private equity, to real estate, technology, film, and sports. This placement track record includes extensive experience with both conventional and shariah compliant financial structures. Regarding placement for operating companies, I have raised equity for private companies at each stage of development, encompassing angel investing, venture capital, and private equity. Over the past decade, my deal flow has consistently focused on real estate and pairing commercial, residential, and industrial assets with GCC investors.

I co-founded Darin Partners, an independent investment advisory and asset management company based in London, Phidar Advisory, a real estate advisory firm based in Dubai, and SHM, which provides landscape & hardscape services in Greater Atlanta. Additionally, I hold or have held both executive and non executive board advisory positions for: Sheffield United Football Club, GameFace Labs, FilmPill, Verdeeco, AndersonSally, Piedmont Ltd. to name a few. I also served on the Advisory Council of The Vice President for Instruction, for the University of Georgia, and am a member of Alpha Tau Omega and the Young Arab Leaders.

Experience
Club Director
Sheffield United Football Club
April 2016 – Present (2 months)Sheffield, United Kingdom
Advisor to His Royal Highness Prince Abdullah bin Mosaad bin Abdulaziz Al Saud

Knows nowt about football then . Seems ideal and will fit like a glove with the rest of them.:(

UTB

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAVCAAAAJGUwZGJjYThmLTY5YzItNDZhNy1hN2M1LWIzMWI0YjdjMmYwNA.jpg

He`s got a beard, so it`s a yes from me ;)

I have no problem with someone who is good with money being on the Board - very useful, but there is still a void in the footballing nouse on the Board.

It seems pretty clear that the approach is STILL going to be reliant on whoever is manager at the time and sod the Southampton model spoken about at the fans forum. I wonder why McC never mentioned the new bloke at the fans forum when asked about the Prince's continued involvement since he is declaring himself to have been involved since April on linked in.?

Looks like he's an American from Georgia, based in London with a lot of interests in the Middle East.

Just get it sorted please.

"I'm gonna love sitting with y'all, watching the Sheffield Blades and can't wait to see that young quaterback, Che Adams, hit a home run through to shooter, Billy Sharp, so he gets that all important touch down in front of the home fans, then we can all relax during the third quarter, and watch the cheerleaders do their stuff (sponsored by Budweiser) as Coach Adkins calls for a time out"

"I'm gonna love sitting with y'all, watching the Sheffield Blades and can't wait to see that young quaterback, Che Adams, hit a home run through to shooter, Billy Sharp, so he gets that all important touch down in front of the home fans, then we can all relax during the third quarter, and watch the cheerleaders do their stuff (sponsored by Budweiser) as Coach Adkins calls for a time out"
N for Nigel and even signed some ageing pros at the back.

2ag5eol.jpg

Hmmmmm hang on, put a bit of weight on so the face fills out, shave the hair off..... you don't think it's really.....no...couldn't be, could it?

0P4aC_Or_400x400.jpg

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAVCAAAAJGUwZGJjYThmLTY5YzItNDZhNy1hN2M1LWIzMWI0YjdjMmYwNA.jpg

Try a beard on Conor Sammon :(

OptimalOptimist?

CuntishCuntishness

This is not the time to be employing Partridge's scriptwriters.

The doors are open...

Reactions: Dkc
If he is there to represent the Prince's interests, his lack of footballing experience should not be an issue. His role is to provide business experience, finance and, with luck, some additional funding. The additional footballing nous required would be from an additional appointment, which, judging by KM's comment at the forum, is unlikely to be forthcoming anytime soon.

If he is there to represent the Prince's interests, his lack of footballing experience should not be an issue. His role is to provide business experience, finance and, with luck, some additional funding. The additional footballing nous required would be from an additional appointment, which, judging by KM's comment at the forum, is unlikely to be forthcoming anytime soon.

He's an investment advisor. I'd imagine his advice to the Prince is SELL SELL SELL !

Looks like he might have some genuine business sense though, that would be a first

Back
Top Bottom