SWINDON

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

ghandi

Reaction score
Can the Beard prevent us from losing on Sat and possibly slipping out of the top 10 or is he injured?

New signings mean we can put out more than decent sides while still resting for the cup. Freeman will allow Harris much needed rest, as will the others in their respective positions. Hope Higdon (assuming he starts) continues to win over fans with another good performance, hopefully continuing to forge a partnership with Diego.

Need a win don't like that league table tonight games in hand or not slowly slipping down the table, cups semis/maybe final, brayford signing, fa cup 5th round maybe, all means nothing if we don't make at least the top 6.

Had to pick this game to go to because Brayford, trying the Westfield corner instead of the Kop as someone said the views were decent, time will tell

Need a win don't like that league table tonight games in hand or not slowly slipping down the table, cups semis/maybe final, brayford signing, fa cup 5th round maybe, all means nothing if we don't make at least the top 6.

All means nothing?
Well actually they all do mean something. They all propel the club forwards. If we don't make the top six (we will), we come back next season much stronger.

All means nothing?
Well actually they all do mean something. They all propel the club forwards. If we don't make the top six (we will), we come back next season much stronger.

What like this season? Last season we did finish 7th so below that would mean we were heading in the wrong direction. What makes you think we'd be stronger next season like we were suppose to be this?.

Had to pick this game to go to because Brayford, trying the Westfield corner instead of the Kop as someone said the views were decent, time will tell

Westfield Corner is the only place in the ground I haven't sat. If you think the Kop is decent, I imagine you will be spoilt by the corner as the Kop is the worst view in the ground (apart from BL Lower).

Bramall Lane upper is the best view so I imagine the corner will be equally as good.

What like this season? Last season we did finish 7th so below that would mean we were heading in the wrong direction. What makes you think we'd be stronger next season like we were suppose to be this?.

The squad seem to be 'into the Blades' and want to play for the club.

The young 'un's will be a year older.

We will still have Nigel as manager.

More investment will be available.

What's not to be optimistic about?

Yes, last season we finished seventh and this season is not over yet. At this stage last season, we were four days away from losing 3-0 at Crewe and were almost bottom of the table.

At the moment, we're 9th and only Scunthorpe have played as few games as us (24). Every other team - including those above - have played one, two or even three games more than us. Personally, I think the autos have gone. It would require an outstanding run of form by us allied to a similar collapse by Bristol & Swindon. Ain't going to happen.

But let's see on 3rd May whether we've improved on last season. It's at home to Chezzie and I, for one, hope Eoin Doyle scores. For us.

A beard.

I'd happily slip out of the top 10 temporarily in exchange for getting through to a major cup final tonight. We will still make the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom