Swindon/Crewe

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Deadly_D'Jaffo

Reaction score
Could last weekends Swindon result prove to be the same turning point that we experienced last season away to Crewe? Early similarities are there; A decent run of form ruined by a complacent display, followed a public dressing down by NC and then followed by a positive result in the cup.

Apart from the possibility of injuries, I don't think a League Cup run is a bad thing at all. It seems like we're going to need quite a few games before we "gel together" properly.

I remember Wilson and Blackwell getting slated for employing similar tactics as Clough has employed this season. If we can continue to get narrow wins it'll be fine but I worry for him if we lose two or three on the bounce. We are a fickle lot.

Apart from the possibility of injuries, I don't think a League Cup run is a bad thing at all. It seems like we're going to need quite a few games before we "gel together" properly.

I remember Wilson and Blackwell getting slated for employing similar tactics as Clough has employed this season. If we can continue to get narrow wins it'll be fine but I worry for him if we lose two or three on the bounce. We are a fickle lot.
I like your post, but "We are a fickle lot.".............Over 19,000 fans turned up for our home game against mighty Rochdale, in our 4th season in the 3rd division, part of 4 decades of almost pure shite.

In the grand scheme of football supporting, I think we are far from fickle

UTB

Back
Top Bottom