Surely We Must Beat Oxford - What If We Don't!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

originaltrueblade

Reaction score
All of us will be willing the lads on to beat Oxford.I keep saying to myself come on Blades we can win we can win.

But what if we don't? Where and what do we do. The chairman won't sell. Same old pre season he sells our best player and replaces with inferior quality.

I can see one hell of a backlash tomorrow should we lose because I for one have had enough bull sh*t season after season with the same old story sell and hope for the best.

I am most certainly not one for a confrontation with the board but fear there will be others that will be should we lose.

So come on United for God's sake kick start the season with a resounding display of football and passion or I fear some will have had enough

All of us will be willing the lads on to beat Oxford.I keep saying to myself come on Blades we can win we can win.

But what if we don't? Where and what do we do. The chairman won't sell. Same old pre season he sells our best player and replaces with inferior quality.

I can see one hell of a backlash tomorrow should we lose because I for one have had enough bull sh*t season after season with the same old story sell and hope for the best.

I am most certainly not one for a confrontation with the board but fear there will be others that will be should we lose.

So come on United for God's sake kick start the season with a resounding display of football and passion or I fear some will have had enough

Apathy is taking over . There will be muted moans and groans , but no backlash from supporters , IMO there is no bottle for it . We feel washed up , let down and somewhat drained emotionally .

Dangerous position for the club from a future financial revenue aspect , as hard core support gets older and younger support find better things to do and spend there money on . Even kids for a quid loses its sparkle .

Winning , and winning regular , even 1 nil to the Arsenal will help .

UTB

0-0

Until the last minute - then a speculative shot, a deflection and - oh dear :(

There'll be at least 6 really intelligent Wilder out threads amongst about 10 pages of threads in total.

A negative result will clearly pile more pressure on CW to turn this around and more urgency to bring players in before the window closes. Clearly clubs will be aware of our need to improve our squad, which will affect the cost, we seem to have gone from paying stupid fees and wages to the other extreme. The manager will be the scapegoat as usual, not the owners they will carry on making the same mistakes, spouting the same clap trap year in year out as we slip further down the leagues. Always thought CW should have given this job a wide berth thinking to much with his heart than his head, good luck Chris.

Wilder has just said on R S, they wont be paying out " thise sort of prices" while he is at the club. He's making it sound as if even if he had the cash he wouldn't pay the asking price. Well, if they dont buck their ideas up sharpish , and still wont pay the going rate then the future looks very bleak indeed.

If we don't win, there will be more of the discontent that has been on show since Crewe. Plus added demands for new signings which apparently so many know we'll never get.

With a full week to prepare - thanks Crewe! - it will be interesting to see whether the work on the training ground brings about an improvement in team play. No one can pretend the squad as is are the finished article, but there is enough already there to beat Oxford. If we can cut out the individual errors, we'll get that much needed win to get us going. I hope!

Not to justify our awful start, but I would think every team in this division will have a 4 game run like this. Let's just hope we've got our shit run out of the way.

There'll be at least 6 really intelligent Wilder out threads amongst about 10 pages of threads in total.

I fink Tufty iz wank. You mean that sort of thing?

United fans don't do big backlashes.

Few shoe protests.

Forum melt down

Fade fade fade fade fade fade fade into oblivion where everything is black, black, black I say. Cows don't have five legs on Mars but we don't know that YET, do we?

If we lose ha, of course we will

Keep the faith .we are going to tonk them .and we all live happily ever after

The fact that we are apprehensive about getting a positive result against Oxford sums it up. We no longer think we are a team that should be in the Premiership, that's long gone. We don't even believe we should be a bottom end Championship club anymore never mind promotion chasing. Roll on 2-3 years and we'll be hoping we can somehow finish mid-table in L2.

So who was our best player?

Brayford or Adams?

Irrelevant really because you would be wrong on either count.

Feels like if we win it will be a lucky 1-0 through our average of one shot on target per game.

What will happen is we will remain bottom of the league.

I think if the manager gets his tactics right and the old and new players can match their potential, then we should be fine against a poor Oxford side.

No more time for big-bollox, straight talking stuff. Just go out and deliver.

It's irrelevant if we beat Oxford or not. This is feeling so Blackwell. We'll win enough for the manager to not get sacked until we don't

And I really couldn't give a shit if we relegated or not. I'm so apathetic about my club at the moment. It's shit either way. who cares. We're never actually going to be good with this wanker in charge.

Back
Top Bottom