Superdraw payments been taken twice

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Ted Danson

Reaction score
Just noticed they charged me twice for the superdraw this month, has this happened to anyone else?

I knew those scousers were up to no good

Do you mean July or the August payment. Mine only came out once in July.

July, both on the same day

I'm pretty sure mine is paid via standing order, ie I order the bank to make payments until advised otherwise. If payment has been taken twice it may be the fault of your bank. Superdraw can't take more money from me unless I increase payments.

May have changed recently, I think I've been paying in since it started.

Ive been a member for years with the same standing order but I did have my card cloned a couple of months ago. They wrote to me to say my membership was going to laps so I called up to give them the new card details, about the same time the scousers called to see if I wanted to join, think somewhere along the line they must have setup 2 entries for me

I got a surcharge card from my postman yesterday so I went up to the D.O. to see what it was today.

The lady there showed me a white envelope with no postage on, no return address, and I didn't recognise the typeface

Having had my curiosity aroused I paid the £2 that Royal Mail were demanding, opened the envelope, and therein found a cheque for a £10 Superdraw win.

I suppose I shouldn't complain as I'm £8 better off than I thought I was this morning.

Now where did I put those holiday brochures

I got a surcharge card from my postman yesterday so I went up to the D.O. to see what it was today.

The lady there showed me a white envelope with no postage on, no return address, and I didn't recognise the typeface

Having had my curiosity aroused I paid the £2 that Royal Mail were demanding, opened the envelope, and therein found a cheque for a £10 Superdraw win.

I suppose I shouldn't complain as I'm £8 better off than I thought I was this morning.

Lucky dips?

Is that the new way they do it?
I’ve won a couple of times and they just sent the cheque straight to my house

Back
Top Bottom