Sunday People

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

...and to think we pay money to read this garbage :mad:

Sky's live text service continued to insist all match that Aaron Ramsdale had assisted Basham's goal.
yep I was confused by that, I couldn't work out if we had used a sub and who it was, just total bollox I guessed in the end.

You'd have thought national newspapers could find someone with a shred of football knowledge to write football articles.

They used to make the same stupid mistakes when we were in the Premiership, let alone the Championship.

Stopped buying any papers years ago and even turned down a free copy of the Sun last week.

Better just to wait for Deadbat to do his report to find out what really happened.

...nevermind that, how did the scones come out?

Edit: just seen em on OP.
Lovely job, well done.

Oh how I used to love waiting for that once wonderful paper the green un, stood outside the local shop in anticipation,
Years back before the internet explosion everything was in that great read. Now, I wouldn't wipe my arse on it along with the stir.
:(

Until they go on about immigrants raping the country for millions then it's all the truth...

Well they would be quite right if they published that though. There are plenty of immigrants costing this country millions and millions of pounds in benefits who have never lifted a finger nor do they intend too either cos they are too busy milking the gravy train. To balance that up though there are many many immigrants to the uk who have brought a real positive to their adopted country and contribute massively both financially by paying their taxes and by making the country more cosmopolitan. Just like the rest of the countrys workforce / population there is good, bad, hardworking and the feckless in all races and religions. The trick is to now allow immigrants into the country who either genuinely need political asylum, or are willing to contribute and integrate.

Newspapers still play an important role in holding the powerful to account and exposing corruption. I'm not fond of all these papers but the Guardian, Times, Telegraph, Mail and Mirror have done this over the years.

Jimmy Muir reporting for Bladesmad:

Basham nets, It was a brilliant run down the wing by Ian Bryson after Currie had played him in, Deane fed Edwards who crossed for Gareth Taylor. The ball fell loose on the edge of the box and Hockey won the ball but was brought down.

From the resulting free kick Hodges played it out to Woodward who whipped in a delicious ball only for Montgomery to completely miss the ball, however a clever flick by Franz Carr left Basham with a tap in.

Well they would be quite right if they published that though. There are plenty of immigrants costing this country millions and millions of pounds in benefits who have never lifted a finger nor do they intend too either cos they are too busy milking the gravy train. To balance that up though there are many many immigrants to the uk who have brought a real positive to their adopted country and contribute massively both financially by paying their taxes and by making the country more cosmopolitan. Just like the rest of the countrys workforce / population there is good, bad, hardworking and the feckless in all races and religions. The trick is to now allow immigrants into the country who either genuinely need political asylum, or are willing to contribute and integrate.
There are plenty of British people doing exactly the same....

There are plenty of British people doing exactly the same....

Kind of my point really, hence me saying 'just like the rest of the countrys workforce / population'...

I look forward to the day that the print media dies its long overdue death.

You'd have thought national newspapers could find someone with a shred of football knowledge to write football articles.

They used to make the same stupid mistakes when we were in the Premiership, let alone the Championship.

The frightening thing is that they are the "elite". The less able work for The Star and RS...

Jimmy Muir reporting for Bladesmad:

Basham nets, It was a brilliant run down the wing by Ian Bryson after Currie had played him in, Deane fed Edwards who crossed for Gareth Taylor. The ball fell loose on the edge of the box and Hockey won the ball but was brought down.

From the resulting free kick Hodges played it out to Woodward who whipped in a delicious ball only for Montgomery to completely miss the ball, however a clever flick by Franz Carr left Basham with a tap in.

I was just thinking that was the most ludicrous, inaccurate report I had ever read...then I got to the Montgomery bit and suddenly it all made perfect sense.

Do people still read the Sunday People.

It used to be the paper i couldn't be arsed to read the football pages in 25 years ago when i used to have a paper round........

Back
Top Bottom