Sums up how I feel this evening....

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The_Green_Man

Slave to the NHS.
Reaction score

I don't even think we have hit the highs that we can expect from the lads yet. One thing is for certain and that is this team are the most organised that they have been in a while. You can see the preparation and training ground work coming into fruition on the pitch.

I could set up another thread but I won't but it turns out I was very much right about young reedy despite getting plenty of flack on here. The young lad was my man of the match today as I thought he was fantastic, that position is very much his to keep now and Baxter will have to win it back. That is why I think Reed should be playing as when he is on his game it is impossible not to pick him.

I don't even think we have hit the highs that we can expect from the lads yet. One thing is for certain and that is this team are the most organised that they have been in a while. You can see the preparation and training ground work coming into fruition on the pitch.

I could set up another thread but I won't but it turns out I was very much right about young reedy despite getting plenty of flack on here. The young lad was my man of the match today as I thought he was fantastic, that position is very much his to keep now and Baxter will have to win it back. That is why I think Reed should be playing as when he is on his game it is impossible not to pick him.

He was class today

Re: Reed, potentially a great player for us...he's getting stronger but not sure he's got the physicality to keep at the highest performance levels for the whole season...yet...it will come though..

UTB!

Edwards was quite negative about Reed today, but as was stated on shoutbox, Edwards sometimes talks rubbish.

I like eed but I reckon 20 to 30 games would be good progress for a lad like Reed this season.

You are all just taunting Pinchy, who knows lots about football, so you are being quite beastly. Reed is too short to ever make it as a player. He also graduated from our Academy, which has to be held against him. It makes him a Bladey Blade. Stop praising him or you'll be sent to matron.

Don't forget this is the same Reed many was slating after the Fulham game. (Rightly or wrongly).
He is definitely one player we should take it one game at a time with. Dont get too high in the highs and not too low in the lows.

Nigel Adkins will know how to use him properly to develop his (undoubted) potential, he's still a young lad and will be learning for years to come.

Me walking into the office Tuesday morning, the pigby colleagues won't be very chatty I'm sure.

Re: Reed, potentially a great player for us...he's getting stronger but not sure he's got the physicality to keep at the highest performance levels for the whole season...yet...it will come though..

UTB!
It's as much about technique as strength, having a first touch that takes you away from opponents, and having bottle; you have to expect to get kicked and knocked about and accept it like a boxer accepts getting punched in the face.
Thought he was poor against Fulham, although NA didn't and he knows more than I do, so good to hear he put in a decent performance yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom