Summer Clearout

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Harry's Game

Reaction score
Promotion or not there must be a clear out, the first team squad is ludicrous in size..

Diego is deffo going A few others to think about getting shut of...

Allcock
Collins
Wallace J
Wallace K
JCR
Higdon
Doyle
Holt
Long (regretfully, don't think he will make it )
Davis B
Magahey
Macfadzean

Only a few of those that I'd agree with

we've got millions of players (too many?) all midgets.. no centre backs.. one CF

If we don't make the play offs Clough will probably be top of the list. Can't imagine the board will accept less.

If we don't make the play offs Clough will probably be top of the list. Can't imagine the board will accept less.
If we don't make the playoffs i fear the for sale sign being put up

The board will except it . Whether us fans or Clough himself excepts it , is another matter. If he starts getting a load of shit and flack , it would not surprise me if he walks . Pride before a fall.

UTB

Promotion or not there must be a clear out, the first team squad is ludicrous in size..

Allcock
Collins
Wallace J
Wallace K
JCR
Higdon
Doyle
Holt
Davis B
Magahey
Macfadzean
You my son are a genius!

Keep Murphy, Done, Brayford, McNulty and Basham
I wouldn't care who else left.

I like how the OP wants rid of Development players like Kieren Wallace and McGahey when they've only been at these club a matter of months! Plus he's clearly seen enough of Holt, Alcock and James Wallace.

Best one though, Doyle. Had probably his best season at the club, been a committed lynchpin in midfield, captained us brilliantly and even started weighing in with a goal or two and he wants rid...

Collins & Higdon can go for sure. Not seen or heard anything of Long to know much about his development but that OP list seems a little extreme.

I thought McGahey showed some real promise early on when he played, made mistakes but you could see he has potential. All of our 'development' players seem to have someting about them and show more promise than those we have signed in a similar role before

Collins & Higdon can go for sure. Not seen or heard anything of Long to know much about his development but that OP list seems a little extreme.

I thought McGahey showed some real promise early on when he played, made mistakes but you could see he has potential. All of our 'development' players seem to have someting about them and show more promise than those we have signed in a similar role before

Motherwell fans were raving about him after the first few games of his loan spell

Allcock
Collins
Wallace J
Wallace K
JCR
Higdon
Doyle
Holt
Davis B
Magahey
Macfadzean

Doyle
Doyle
Doyle
Doyle
Doyle
Doyle
and Doyle

Allcock
Collins
Wallace J
Wallace K
JCR
Higdon
Doyle
Holt
Davis B
Magahey
Macfadzean

Just wish Wallace J wasn't on that list, but have to agree.

My list would be .....
Allcock
Collins
Wallace K
JCR
Higdon
Doyle
Holt
Davis B
Macfadzean
McEvely
Turner

and if we're still in this division I would add Scougal & Baxter to the list if we can get decent fees for them.

I would replace them with:
2 x dominant CH 1 x defensive CM 1 x pacey winger who CAN cross a ball 2 x Strikers ( one big and strong eg COG) both of whom are proven goalscorers.

Then restart the League 1 promotion campaign (version 5) :rolleyes:

UTB & FTP

Keep Murphy, Done, Brayford, McNulty and Basham
I wouldn't care who else left.
Harris is doing well hes improved out of sight since he came.{i know he missed that tackle the other night for their first goal} hes got to stay

My list would be .....
Allcock
Collins
Wallace K
JCR
Higdon
Doyle
Holt
Davis B
Macfadzean
McEvely
Turner

and if we're still in this division I would add Scougal & Baxter to the list if we can get decent fees for them.

I would replace them with:
2 x dominant CH 1 x defensive CM 1 x pacey winger who CAN cross a ball 2 x Strikers ( one big and strong eg COG) both of whom are proven goalscorers.

Then restart the League 1 promotion campaign (version 5) :rolleyes:

UTB & FTP

Is Holt not just a loanee at this stage anyway?

Actually can't disagree with the OP's list - it'd be great to get James Wallace fit though if it's an actual possibility as he's head and shoulders above most quality wise.

Back
Top Bottom