Suggestion for Jim Phipps

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Trafford

Reaction score
You say that you want to turn the Lane into a sea of red & white scarves on Wednesday night, so why not place a free one on every home seat, like Bristol City seem to have done, rather than selling half & half scarves for £10? Will cost next to nowt compared to the extra income we're going to generate and be much less bother than the traditional balloons

Even getting this far into the cup there isn't that much money involved compared to the FA cup

You say that you want to turn the Lane into a sea of red & white scarves on Wednesday night, so why not place a free one on every home seat, like Bristol City seem to have done, rather than selling half & half scarves for £10? Will cost next to nowt compared to the extra income we're going to generate and be much less bother than the traditional balloons

Didn't Bristol City do that yesterday?

Great idea. Get the colours all around the town and the world in fact.

Television income makes the costs irrelevant and the consequent benefits are continuing.

It was suggested to him on Twitter yesterday, he said great idea but no time to organise!

I got an email today suggesting I get a foam hand in preparation for our next match. Should imagine (and hope) that there will be unopened boxes full of them somewhere at the back of the shop. Not sure I've ever seen a foam hand at a football match.

Please God no! It looked so false down at Bristol City, like they needed a scarf each to generate an anfield kop style atmosphere

Should we get a drum as well like Preston.

Better idea than those shite blow up clapper things like Udders had at our play off final.
Keep it simple- Play pelham, sandstorm, united we stand, and met her at the love parade before kick off, then teams come out to

Teams can come out to Pelham then play this as the back drop as Gary Sinclair announces the teams, rising to a crescendo before falling silent and the GCB fires up....

Rose Garden, you can do magic etc played at half time, with the teams coming out to Que sera sera for the second half

I got an email today suggesting I get a foam hand in preparation for our next match. Should imagine (and hope) that there will be unopened boxes full of them somewhere at the back of the shop. Not sure I've ever seen a foam hand at a football match.

Wasn't Hans Segers wearing a pair in 1994 when he let those goals in for Wimbledon against Everton to relegate us?

Allegedly.

The cunt.

Its not the amount of colour that will affect the game , That is a nice to have for the tele . Its the decibel noise levels which will make the difference . We want BTBL a fortress and intimidating place for the opposition , not somewhere nice , inviting and colourful.

We are not Bradford or Bristol City after carnival time .

UTB

Better idea than those shite blow up clapper things like Udders had at our play off final.
Keep it simple- Play pelham, sandstorm, united we stand, and met her at the love parade before kick off, then teams come out to
My favourite from recent times

Back
Top Bottom