SUFC Xmas Cards

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

FleaPitBlade

Reaction score
United have once again collaborated with local Blades supporting artist Luke Prest, who has worked for free to create a special, limited edition Christmas card for this festive season.

The proceeds of the cards, printed without cost by local company Pinders, will be donated to two local charities, based only a stone's throw from Bramall Lane - Heeley Development Trust and Roundabout, a local Youth Housing Charity, both recently added to the list of the Club's nominated charities.

sufc xmas card 2014.jpg

These colourful Blades-themed cards are available from the Blades Superstore right now and will also be on sale in retail outlet based on the concourse of the Duchy Homes John Street Stand from the Oldham Athletic game on Saturday.

Supporters are also able to purchase the card online at sufcdirect.co.uk

The cards are strictly limited in numbers, are expected to sell out fast and are the 'must send' card this Christmas for all Blades!

Read more at http://www.sufc.co.uk/news/article/20141029-spooktacular-245069.aspx#0QfcdOiSDZomoGU5.99

Bit to soon?

Last night my wife was given an uncomfortable time by friends and neighbours at her book club because she supports the Blades ffs!

Don't think SUFC cards would be well received even given the good causes it raises money for. Wether you agree or disagree damage has been done.

Last edited:
Bit to soon?

Last night my wife was given an uncomfortable time by friends and neighbours at her book club because she supports the Blades ffs!

Don't think SUFC cards would be well received. Wether you agree or disagree damage has been done.

No. Not everything that goes off at SUFC revolves around Ched Evans. We did this to raise a few quid for some good charities.

No. Not everything that goes off at SUFC revolves around Ched Evans. We did this to raise a few quid for some good charities.
Totally 100% agree but she came back a bit upset. I will buy for the family. As a club we all need to do as much as possible to show the better side of football and this is a great example.

Just in case anyone is thinking of buying one, the 'Classic' one (which is the one that TOFFS are selling) is actually quite short. it'll double wrap around the neck, but there's nothing left over, so if you like a bit hanging down, then go for the deluxe one instead, which is more like a traditional football scarf length.

If you only wrap it around once, it doesn't provide much in the way of protection against the wind...

United have once again collaborated with local Blades supporting artist Luke Prest, who has worked for free to create a special, limited edition Christmas card for this festive season.

The proceeds of the cards, printed without cost by local company Pinders, will be donated to two local charities, based only a stone's throw from Bramall Lane - Heeley Development Trust and Roundabout, a local Youth Housing Charity, both recently added to the list of the Club's nominated charities.

View attachment 9860

These colourful Blades-themed cards are available from the Blades Superstore right now and will also be on sale in retail outlet based on the concourse of the Duchy Homes John Street Stand from the Oldham Athletic game on Saturday.

Supporters are also able to purchase the card online at sufcdirect.co.uk

The cards are strictly limited in numbers, are expected to sell out fast and are the 'must send' card this Christmas for all Blades!

Read more at http://www.sufc.co.uk/news/article/20141029-spooktacular-245069.aspx#0QfcdOiSDZomoGU5.99

That a forecast for Port Vale?

That a forecast for Port Vale?

Well, at least we'll all be wrapped up warm in our £50 scarves! :eek:

As it happens, the scarves in the drawing are representative of my own, but my Nanna knitted mine about 20 years ago! :)

Bit to soon?

Don't think SUFC cards would be well received even given the good causes it raises money for. Wether you agree or disagree damage has been done.

She should tell them to F**k right off !!
UTB & FTP

I forget where I got mine. Bout £25 off tinternet. Its just red n white no black. Think it was under the arsenal section

Doesn't look like they're on there yet. I'll keep my eyes peeled and post a link.

Superstore is best bet for now.

Presty davidpinder Love it:) Will probably get a few from the club shop this afternoon. Try and put them in the missus' draw and drop subtle hints that i want to recieve one! Great to see the club co-operating with members on here for charity. After all the grief we have got recently, it is great to see the club have some fantastic core values;)

She should tell them to F**k right off !!
UTB & FTP
FFS a fuckin book club ! i would have thought they would be a bit more intelligent that that darth,tell her from me to give them the rods and retract her membership..................how fuckin pathetic ! :mad:....... oh ! and get a big blades flag to adorn the front of the house :D

Back
Top Bottom