Streaming...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

DundeeFC123

Reaction score
Hi there,

If you couldn't already tell, I'm a Dundee fan and am looking forward to our upcoming pre-season friendly. The problem is, I'll unlikely be able to make it on Friday considering I won't even be in Britain. Dundee usually running a streaming service where if you're outwith the UK you can pay £10 and watch the game online. I'm not sure if we'll be able to do this for this game.

Does Sheffield United stream their games online, record highlights or whatever? What's the best place to check for updates from a Sheffield United PoV as well?

Many thanks for any responses and all the best for the upcoming season!

Hi there,

If you couldn't already tell, I'm a Dundee fan and am looking forward to our upcoming pre-season friendly. The problem is, I'll unlikely be able to make it on Friday considering I won't even be in Britain. Dundee usually running a streaming service where if you're outwith the UK you can pay £10 and watch the game online. I'm not sure if we'll be able to do this for this game.

Does Sheffield United stream their games online, record highlights or whatever? What's the best place to check for updates from a Sheffield United PoV as well?

Hey,

We have historically, never streamed games so I cant see it changing for this match I am afraid.

The best place for updates is this websites own twitter feed: https://twitter.com/s24su

Highlights will be posted on youtube after the game but they wont be very comprehensive!

Welcome to the forum :)

Hi there,

genuine question: How many takers do Dundee (avg Attendance 4738) have for that?

Scottish football seems to have this sorted for expats and exiles. I'll be logging on for a stream if Dundee have one for this game

Only guessing, but i'd imagine english league clubs can't stream matches cos of either tv or radio deals? Probably wouldn't stop a friendly being shown, but no doubt wouldn't be worth the cost of setting it all up if they can't do it for league games.

Welcome Dundee. How much do you miss Steve Simonsen?

Only guessing, but i'd imagine english league clubs can't stream matches cos of either tv or radio deals? Probably wouldn't stop a friendly being shown, but no doubt wouldn't be worth the cost of setting it all up if they can't do it for league games.

If it was allowed for clubs to stream their own matches, how many foreign Blades would have to subscribe to a streamed season ticket to make it worthwhile?

Example:

150 foreign Blades x £10 x 50 matches = £75,000

genuine question: How many takers do Dundee (avg Attendance 4738) have for that?

I don't have the exact figure to hand but our streaming service runs at a profit otherwise we simply wouldn't be able to do it.

Welcome Dundee. How much do you miss Steve Simonsen?

Simonsen was just a steady keeper for us. Decent, but not as good as the one we had before him or the one we have now. Thanks for treating me to a Dundee United song. ;)

Just been announced we shall be streaming this game and you don't have to be outwith the UK to watch either! Link. Game will cost a tenner online.

Hi there,

This is Sheffield United pal, we still have a coal burning website.

I wonder if this is why Dundee have low attendance figures, seems a bit stupid letting Dundee based fans watch home games on a live stream :confused:

Only exiles are usually allowed to stream the game, aka, people outwith the UK. This is only different because it's a friendly.

Ta Ken, you've just made an exclusive club considerably less so :)

Well done raul. Quite an achievement. Many more "likes" to your elbow mate.

I sometimes wonder which of us would get the most "dislikes" were they available.

What's that you say?

Really?

Honestly?.....

Oh, right.......

@tarquindelouche
I know, but I am a sucker for a sap :D

Still a way off you but catching up :)
That's if Tarquers gets off my fecking arse tails

Old swizzler there has more likes than the bloke who founded this site and keeps it running from his own pocket. So I'm on Groucho's side when it comes to exclusive clubs.

;)

Old swizzler there has more likes than the bloke who founded this site and keeps it running from his own pocket. So I'm on Groucho's side when it comes to exclusive clubs.

;)
Swizzler is just a pop tart
As it turns out he is the top pop tart

Foxy is too busy dealing with sickos and low life - then once he has sorted them out he has to deal with the likes of the Jodeller and CockB

Linz is too busy looking out for white shorts ;)

Swizzler just has to cope with airport lounges, chasing seagulls and deciding on which titty bar to visit next. Easy life

Foxy Linz tweeted that Dundee is running a live stream of this match...

Ahem...

Also... if you follow the link you'll see it says:

...Viewers can sign up to watch the game on www.dfctv.co.uk. Live streaming cost remains at £10

If you go to the site, you can see it says Register at the top of the screen and I'm guessing the "one-off" option at the bottom would do you.

You're welcome ;)

Ahem...

Also... if you follow the link you'll see it says:
If you go to the site, you can see it says Register at the top of the screen and I'm guessing the "one-off" option at the bottom would do you.
You're welcome ;)

Soz Linz :(
Might have known it was you that added any value to the forum besides the wasters and/or the piss takers (guilty) on here :rolleyes:

Will most likely follow S24SU tweets toneet as I BBQ some tasty comestibles for me and the utterly delectable Mrs Ken :)

What do we expect the attendance will be like tonight?

If it was allowed for clubs to stream their own matches, how many foreign Blades would have to subscribe to a streamed season ticket to make it worthwhile?

Example:

150 foreign Blades x £10 x 50 matches = £75,000

You'd spend £500 a season on streaming Blades games?

Back
Top Bottom