Stop the pigs winning anything!!!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Seagull

Reaction score
Hi, I come from Brighton in peace.
Could you possibly help us stop Fernando Forestieri being crowned MOTD Championship player of the year? As a brighton fan, I would very much like for you to vote for Beram Kayal, who I believe truly deserves the accolade.
You don't have to sign in or give any details to vote.

http://www.motdmag.com/news/view.php?Id=3133

Current standings at time of posting this SOS are:
Forestieri (Wednesday) - 41%
Ayala (Middlesboro) - 24%
Kayal (Brighton) - 20%
Barton (Burnley) - 10%
Others on 3% or less.

The whole voting system is floored because it just means the players receive the awards based on how many fans decide to vote for their player. But I'll join in and vote for Kayal. As long as its not Murphy ;-). Wish he was still with us to be fair!

The pigs have always been very good at winning these votes even when they know their players dont deserve it

Been doing this shit for years ,i think marcus tudgay or jermaune jhonson won champuonship fans player of the year once when he was fucking gash

Could you possibly help us stop Fernando Forestieri being crowned MOTD Championship player of the year? As a brighton fan, I would very much like for you to vote for Beram Kayal, who I believe truly deserves the accolade.

Kayal (Brighton) - 20%
Barton (Burnley) - 10%
Others on 3% or less.

Done... voted for Ayala :)

The pigs have always been very good at winning these votes even when they know their players dont deserve it

Been doing this shit for years ,i think marcus tudgay or jermaune jhonson won champuonship fans player of the year once when he was fucking gash
True, they've been doing it for years. They usually post it on Porktalk, best goal, best prospect etc and they all vote for their own and player in their droves whether or not he's gash or his goal is just not as good.

Can't see the point myself. If someone posted on here asking us to post for goal of the season just because one of our players was in the running I genuinely would only vote for it if I thought it was the best.

Different mentality I guess. But we all knew that anyway. They always like to be seen as the biggest and best even when they're plainly not.

Does foristieri deserve to be in the voting ?
Genuine question as living outside sheffield the only time i hear his name mentioned is when he gets booked for diving

Genuine question as living outside sheffield the only time i hear his name mentioned is when he gets booked for diving

According to the pigs i know he's made quite an impact for them

Kayal (Brighton) - 20%
Barton (Burnley) - 10%
Others on 3% or less.

Done, anything for the nice people of Brighton.

Sorry but how did Tom bradshaw get on the league 1 MOTD best player shortlist and no our man Sharp

Just what I want to see after yesterday some smug fucking Brighton fan with coming along to yet again remind us how wank we've become.

And why is this in General Blades Chat you fucking cuntstump????

(First time I've been The Forum Police. Have to say it feels good)!

Frustration and head shaking will soon take over.

Just what I want to see after yesterday some smug fucking Brighton fan with coming along to yet again remind us how wank we've become.

And why is this in General Blades Chat you fucking cuntstump????

(First time I've been The Forum Police. Have to say it feels good)!

He called them pigs, so he is alright to come on this forum for now. :)

The Pigs will NOT go up via playoffs. I ve made certain of it. I am the worlds worst gambler. I ve never won a thing. What ever odds on certainty horse I back falls or comes in last. Whatever lottery numbers I pick hide in the machine. Whatever football team I back to win always lose however well they are playing and however bad a run their opponents are on. So I ve had a fiver on the dark Side to go up via play offs. Best five quid Ive ever spent. Well worth it. Could nt bare to listen to Pork talk should the unthinkable happen.

Kayal (Brighton) - 20%
Barton (Burnley) - 10%
Others on 3% or less.

Done:)

Was voted the 5th best player by the managers of the championship recently so doing something right

Kayal (Brighton) - 20%
Barton (Burnley) - 10%
Others on 3% or less.

If YOUR team doesn't get their finger out - you'll be playing them in the playoffs semi final, so WE'LL be asking you lot to stop the pigs winning anything.

Looking for Jamie M to have a binder.

UTB

Was voted the 5th best player by the managers of the championship recently so doing something right
Was A genuine question i live in liverpool and dont hear much about your mob

Back
Top Bottom