Squad Numbers

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We support United, we should be used to buffoonery and horseplay, crude characterization and ludicrously improbable situations, the google definition of 'farce' describes us perfectly.

It isn't becoming a Farce, it always has been.

2poe03m.gif

Last straw. That's me done. I'm not going to any more games and I'm not posting on here.

Wikipedia says this...

No.
Position Player
1 GK George Long
2 DF John Brayford
3 DF Chris Hussey
4 MF John Fleck
5 DF Jack O'Connell
6 MF Chris Basham
7 FW Marc McNulty
9 FW Che Adams
10 FW Billy Sharp (captain)
11 MF Matt Done
13 DF Jake Wright
14 FW Dominic Calvert-Lewin
15 MF Paul Coutts (Transfer Listed)
16 MF Stefan Scougall
17 DF Kieran Wallace (Transfer Listed)
18 DF Kieron Freeman (Transfer Listed)
20 DF James Wilson
21 MF Mark Duffy
22 MF Louis Reed
23 MF Ben Whiteman
MF James Wallace (Transfer Listed)
MF Martyn Woolford (Transfer Listed)

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

This is becoming a farce ;)

Squad numbers are used in football to identify and distinguish players on the field . Learn to recognise what a player looks like by there stature and face.

If this is the only farce going off at the Lane , we are doing well .

UTB

The club have decided James Wallace will not be playing with a squad number this year, as the additional stitching and print on the shirt will put unnecessary weight on his legs. Boss Chris Wilder stated "We're doing everything in our remit to keep him fit."

He goes on to add... "We've applied said saved stitching to James' lower limbs in the hope of holding him together for 10 minutes of a kid's 5-a-side".

But where else will I get my fix of mechanically recovered Chicken Balti? Or Potato Mush and "Meat". I'll starve FFS ;)
Asda or Lidl like every fucker else does.

The Wallace Balti will be mainly scar tissue and the Woolford and Potato will be unbelievably shit. Like something you'd buy in Middlesboro or Barnsley market

Back
Top Bottom