Spring Bank Holiday : Monday 2015

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Can we build a clock into the walls of BDTBL that shows the time of the announcement?
The fingers never move, the moment is immortalised for posterity.

Then every year we all congregate and have a great big jelly and ice cream party.
Yippee!

25 May 2015

Where were you?

When the announcement had been made that we were looking for a new manager?
That Clough and his entourage had been sacked.

The Moon & Sixpence - Whitby.
I think we'll have a run over tomorrow to celebrate the anniversary.
Walking rother valley.

25 May 2015

Where were you?

I was pumping my fists and saying "fucking gooo-on" in front living room, read it on BM first then put SSN on which confirmed it.

I was so adamant the club weren't going to sack him, it didn't look likely especially as 2 weeks had passed since the season had ended and the retained list announced. So once I found out I couldn't contain my joy of the excellent news!

I was angrily penning a blog about how it was a bad idea and that a new manager was a roll of the dice and that we would probably drop back before we went forward with this whole hire 'em fire 'em bullshit and. Well I'd be smug about being right but it's shit to be 11th in League 1 either way you look at it in't it.

I was in Sainsburys at Crystal Peaks, wearing a Blades t shirt and some old codger sidled up to me and said "What's tha reckon to Clough gooin then?"
I couldn't offer much in response as I didn't expect it happening.

Gumbet turkey , my fenerbache supporting mate came into the bar and told us :D

I was in Sainsburys at Crystal Peaks, wearing a Blades t shirt and some old codger sidled up to me and said "What's tha reckon to Clough gooin then?"
I couldn't offer much in response as I didn't expect it happening.
Thank god for that dangle, boarding planes, florida, I was in tesco worksop, going to keep it to myself until you popped up, mind you crystal Peaks,sainsburys, still a couple of levels above tesco,worksop

25 May 2015

Where were you?

There were no Moon and sixpences in Whitby when I was a lad - if there had of been, it would have had its windows bricked every weekend, rightly. Soft Southern pouff name.

Thank god for that dangle, boarding planes, florida, I was in tesco worksop, going to keep it to myself until you popped up, mind you crystal Peaks,sainsburys, still a couple of levels above tesco,worksop
Crystal Peaks is about as far flung as I get

Half way through a rare sex allowance with Mrs Greasy.
Telly was left on and as they announced it I cried 'Yes, yes. yeeeeessssss' She shoved me off and picked up her book.
Won't make that mistake again. :(

I was at home and shouted "Yes! Now a new manager will sort out our defence"

Back
Top Bottom