Sponsoring a player

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

davidpinder

Reaction score
Has anyone who has there own business or worked for someone that ever advertised with the blades ? Had a call today from sheffield united because we booked some spaces at the 125 event under the company name, sent me a load of info on player kit sponsor, advertising boards and match day sponsor just wondered if anyone had advertised with us and if it was worth your while.?

Has anyone who has there own business or worked for someone that ever advertised with the blades ? Had a call today from sheffield united because we booked some spaces at the 125 event under the company name, sent me a load of info on player kit sponsor, advertising boards and match day sponsor just wondered if anyone had advertised with us and if it was worth your while.?
We advertised Steve Kabba in the premiership year, unfortunately he was sold which meant they moved us on to Stephen Quinn. We recieved 2x free tickets to a home game of our choice, an advert in the programme (e.g players picture then sponsored by with our logo next to it) a day at the training ground to meet the players and then Quinns full kit at the end of the season. We recieved a lot of calls from people asking if we was Steve Kabba/ Stephen Quinn (the joys) I think we received a couple of enquiries etc for business but not much. It was worth it as a one off so I would probably recommend it.

We advertised Steve Kabba in the premiership year, unfortunately he was sold which meant they moved us on to Stephen Quinn. We recieved 2x free tickets to a home game of our choice, an advert in the programme (e.g players picture then sponsored by with our logo next to it) a day at the training ground to meet the players and then Quinns full kit at the end of the season. We recieved a lot of calls from people asking if we was Steve Kabba/ Stephen Quinn (the joys) I think we received a couple of enquiries etc for business but not much. It was worth it as a one off so I would probably recommend it.

How much was it?

Me and my old chap sponsored bromby's away shirt for two or three seasons. We weren't in it for advertising, just a novelty really. Got a signed shirt, trip to the academy and two match tickets in the corporate.

Think they bumped up the prices the following season so we didn't bother with it, plus we were never home at the same time.

It's probably worth it for a small business if you want to get your name known

Me and my old chap sponsored bromby's away shirt for two or three seasons. We weren't in it for advertising, just a novelty really. Got a signed shirt, trip to the academy and two match tickets in the corporate.

Think they bumped up the prices the following season so we didn't bother with it, plus we were never home at the same time.

Alright alright, we get it :D

Looked at it again this season as a collective forum effort, by the time we had the pricing, thought we wouldn't be able to raise the money in time.

The shirt etc would have gone to a contributor at random.

Looked at it again this season as a collective forum effort, by the time we had the pricing, thought we wouldn't be able to raise the money in time.

Can just see the headlines for this now

Foxy's fine philanthropic foray for fickle forum fans fails finding funds

I have a meeting down at the lane Monday to discuss various options.

And how did Bromby feel about your penis sponsoring his shirt?

How much was it out of interest?

I was! Just landed back in Tokyo! :)

Just in time for some sushi, tofu and a trip to the Milk Bar before a good night's kip and back to work eh?
Good job someone is driving the wheels of industry rather than getting distracted by this load of old nonsense every half an hour or so.

Oh, and any one else noticed the slight element of irony in Dazzler creating an OP called "Memries of Crazies"

Elton john rocks Watford by sponsoring a blades player :D

Back
Top Bottom