Spare Fleetwood ticket

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Trigger Blade

Cheerful twaddle
Reaction score
I've done it again. It never crossed my mind that it'd be a sell out, although I should have worked it out, having been there a few times and knowing it's not exactly Wembley.

Anyway, if anybody has a spare one, I'm in the market......

Try ringing before tonight's game and get yourself on the waiting list. There's a good chance somebody will return one tonight. Good luck!

Try ringing before tonight's game and get yourself on the waiting list. There's a good chance somebody will return one tonight. Good luck!

Excellent advice, thank you!

I did that and the Ticket Office just rang and even offered me a choice, seat or terrace. I've opted to stand, which is a bit of a risk at my age :)

Imagine my disappointment upon opening this thread only to discover it involved travelling to the back of beyond to a toilet rather than to enjoy the audio visual delights of ageing,drug addled rocker Mick and his (almost still) fit female companions and the bloke with the womans name.

Imagine my disappointment upon opening this thread only to discover it involved travelling to the back of beyond to a toilet rather than to enjoy the audio visual delights of ageing,drug addled rocker Mick and his (almost still) fit female companions and the bloke with the womans name.

Christine McVie's a bloke? I never knew that, to me, she'll always be...... .Perfect :)

Excellent advice, thank you!

I did that and the Ticket Office just rang and even offered me a choice, seat or terrace. I've opted to stand, which is a bit of a risk at my age :)

No worries, hope you have a great day and bring back three points!

I've done it again. It never crossed my mind that it'd be a sell out, although I should have worked it out, having been there a few times and knowing it's not exactly Wembley.

Anyway, if anybody has a spare one, I'm in the market......

C'mon Trig, even I've managed this year without begging :)

Strawberry Gardens as usual :)

Back
Top Bottom