Some of my articles

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Calblade

Reaction score

Morning Calbade,

On the whole great! Mostly concise and clear ( think the Dundee match review was best, perhaps just missing a summing up paragraph at the end and the 'striker search' the weakest...little bit rambling..)

Keep on writing the reports throughout the season ( remember the R's, repetition, repetition, repetition!), read as much as possible and try and get as much relevant feedback as you can!

Good stuff.

Morning Calbade,

On the whole great! Mostly concise and clear ( think the Dundee match review was best, perhaps just missing a summing up paragraph at the end and the 'striker search' the weakest...little bit rambling..)

Keep on writing the reports throughout the season ( remember the R's, repetition, repetition, repetition!), read as much as possible and try and get as much relevant feedback as you can!

Good stuff.
Cheers pal i'll try to also add the summing up paragraph to my review of the Huddersfield game so i'll post a link on here once done the striker one was a bit wee weak and i've also made a couple of mistake nothing to huge but it was because I was rushing as I want to get as many as possible done before I go on holiday so it gives me less to write then. Cheers for getting back to me and giving me some advice, appreciate it.

Was considering doing an ironic 'shite' comment or something along those lines, much like this:

On the whole not bad though.

Use more paragraphs (double spacing), and if possible get someone else to look at them before you send them. Not bad for a 14 year old!

Use more paragraphs (double spacing), and if possible get someone else to look at them before you send them. Not bad for a 14 year old!
I know what you mean, I notice when I read through my work theres nothing wrong but then read the article and there's about 3 mistake and cheers for the advice, appreciate it

Good stuff. You wouldn't have known you were so young from reading the articles

'There is no piece of written work that doesn't benefit from a period of sober reflection'. A quote from Professor Ted Kitchen at Sheffield Hallam University. It has served me well.

Thankyou pal, that's good to hear thankyou

I write a bit myself and have had a few articles here and there printed. I'm in no way a seasoned writer and am still learning, The fact you are writing at such a young age is a real positive. I didn't start till my late 20's and am still finding things out

I write a bit myself and have had a few articles here and there printed. I'm in no way a seasoned writer and am still learning, The fact you are writing at such a young age is a real positive. I didn't start till my late 20's and am still finding things out
Who do you write for mate ? And I want to go into the Sports Journalism proffesion so i'm just trying to write for as many people and as often as possible

Looks loads better with the spacing

Really? I thought you just did a bit of cutting and pasting on BM :)

Keep up the good work over there with lenners by the way.....

Cutting and pasting is where I earn my corn. The writing is just something on the side ;)

Back
Top Bottom