Sky's TV matches for February

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Bergen Blade

Reaction score
These were announced today:

15385373_1461664137194466_8713267818181726737_o.jpg

The Scandinavian Blades will probably coming over for the Bolton game on Saturday 25 Feb. Does the above mean that the game should definitely go ahead as planned? It's always a worry that our selected match gets moved for whatever reason after we've booked our flights, etc.

I can't see it being a problem, but if you are concerned I would contact the club directly.

Would be surprised if they don't put the Scunthorpe game on TV as it's an FA Cup week so Sky will definitely put some League matches on that weekend. The Bolton one is possible, but Saturday teatime is probably the only slot it could go in apart from a 12.00 Sunday. It's not unusual to do the Championship fixtures first, then see what lower division fixtures there are to slot around them.

Would be surprised if they don't put the Scunthorpe game on TV as it's an FA Cup week so Sky will definitely put some League matches on that weekend. The Bolton one is possible, but Saturday teatime is probably the only slot it could go in apart from a 12.00 Sunday. It's not unusual to do the Championship fixtures first, then see what lower division fixtures there are to slot around them.

So despite this schedule, you think there may be further changes?

TV selection dates.jpg

Maybe cos we are on sky against coventry on 15th december. There really is not alot of L1 and L2 live on sky, probably cos hardly anybody watch's them, i certainly do not think...oh great, theres some league 1 on, il watch that.Apart from the 2 clubs own fans, theres not much interest in the game.

league one and two dont get on the strap line of latest results on soccer saturday on sky
it really is an after thought
we are on spanish tv more
teledeportivo a sports channel here had us on for the 3rd time on sunday and its on spanish freeview
the scunthorpe game will also be on Ive just found out

There will be division 1 and division two matches added to that lot

Could happen with two weeeks notice!!..
Although that normally happens last few weeks of the season

I think I'd book a hotel room from Fri to Monday night and make a long weekend of the trip, it really is the only way to make sure of seeing the game as Sky could decide to put it on TV on Friday night, anytime Saturday, or on Sunday or even Monday night with very little notice and even less thought for the fans that want to attend in person who have to travel long distances.

I think I'd book a hotel room from Fri to Monday night and make a long weekend of the trip, it really is the only way to make sure of seeing the game as Sky could decide to put it on TV on Friday night, anytime Saturday, or on Sunday or even Monday night with very little notice and even less thought for the fans that want to attend in person who have to travel long distances.
Or it could be played on Thursday

We are away at Southend on the Tuesday, so don't think Monday is a possibility. Sky are showing Brighton - Reading on the Friday. The league cup final will be played on the Sunday, as will surely a few Premier League games.

No need to worry if the Blades game is moved. On that Saturday Chesterfield are at home, so you can always go there instead and have a damn good laugh.

We are away at Southend on the Tuesday, so don't think Monday is a possibility. Sky are showing Brighton - Reading on the Friday. The league cup final will be played on the Sunday, as will surely a few Premier League games.
So what are you worrying about then ;) But you do get my drift? Sky don't give a flying fuck about the fans last seasons trip to Southend a perfect example where fans booked trains, hotels etc to make a weekend of it only for Sky to move the game at short notice.

Hope they don't move the game on the 18 v Scunthorpe. I am bringing a couple of mates over on the Saturday morning and flying back lunchtime Sunday.

So what are you worrying about then ;) But you do get my drift? Sky don't give a flying fuck about the fans last seasons trip to Southend a perfect example where fans booked trains, hotels etc to make a weekend of it only for Sky to move the game at short notice.

The TV selection for that game was announced on 19th of January. Moved from 28 March to 30 March, so they did adhere to the mentioned notification schedule, although with it being originally on Easter Monday I understand many had made plans before that.

They gave loads of notice for the Southend game. Was still shit of them though.

They gave loads of notice for the Southend game. Was still shit of them though.
6 weeks notice is not really a lot when fans are booking seaside accommodation for a bank Holiday weekend, another thing that ground peoples gears was the fact that moving a game from mid day to a mid week night match meant many could not make such a long trip due to other commitments.

These were announced today:

15385373_1461664137194466_8713267818181726737_o.jpg

The Scandinavian Blades will probably coming over for the Bolton game on Saturday 25 Feb. Does the above mean that the game should definitely go ahead as planned? It's always a worry that our selected match gets moved for whatever reason after we've booked our flights, etc.
That was my main worry about booking flights for Feb Bergen ,
with those 2 big games I'd be surprised if one or other wasn't on box ,
so I decided to go for March ( Millwall ) , and hopefully them Chessie fuckers for last game .

Some riveting edge of your seat fixtures they've picked :rolleyes:

What is it? The fuckin Aston Villa road show?
How many times are they going to be on this season?? And there STILL shit!!

Back
Top Bottom