Simon Moore

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

pblades

Reaction score
The guys a rock at the mo, the amount of talking he does on the pitch is second to none, not only to the defence but the midfield and attackers too. Some good stops again for the clean sheet, i reckon this guys going to earn us a few points this season to get us across the finish line.
UTB

The guys a rock at the mo, the amount of talking he does on the pitch is second to none, not only to the defence but the midfield and attackers too. Some good stops again for the clean sheet, i reckon this guys going to earn us a few points this season to get us across the finish line.
UTB
Don't get carried away fella he's a bomb scare in the air

Doesn't catch many crosses he either flaps or punches still a huge upgrade on long.

He is quite poor in the air, but he is vocal, a good shot stopper, seems to have good anticipation to judge rushing out, and is still young for a goalkeeper.

All in all, probably my favourite signing.

He only missed one cross I thought in the first half.

I don't mind the keeper punching as long as he gets distance on it.

He's 1000% better than the last incumbent.

Seems to be very good at sweeping and 1 on 1's.

We are gonna have to accept that he is currently in the 3rd division. So he's not gonna be the full package and he might make the odd mistake (beaten at neat post / drop the odd cross.) However, if he can command his box and give confidence to the back line as well as making some great saves - He's going to be the best keeper we've had for about 7/8 years.

A great shot stopper and organisers the defence, but is weak on crosses and is indecisive on whether to go off his line for crosses. How didn't the ref give a foul though when he was clattered near the end?

He had one or two shaky moments but other than that he did what was required and he does show a really confident manner on the pitch. The clean sheet will give him further confidence and he showed how much he enjoyed it with the celebration at the end with EEL.

He had one or two shaky moments but other than that he did what was required and he does show a really confident manner on the pitch. The clean sheet will give him further confidence and he showed how much he enjoyed it with the celebration at the end with EEL.
Good as you get for this league

Don't care what others are saying, he's our best player at the moment and thought he had another very strong game.

Did well on crosses too, so god knows what other people are watching.
Agreed, shots seem to stick to his gloves like he's covered them in glue. I think some people expect us to sign Buffon.

Every time I have seen him he has been excellent, but I thought on a couple of occasions he looked a little suspect. Just hoping it was me being overly critical than a marker that he might not as good as we think he is

Back
Top Bottom