Signed Shorts

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SteveBar

Reaction score
Hi,

I've got a couple of pairs of shorts which were signed for me a few years ago by Nick Montgomery.

Can any one help identify if they were part of the home/away kit and what season?

he gave them to me a couple of months before he left for Australia in 2012.

Thanks for your help

Steve

Attachments

• IMG_0325.JPG
    IMG_0325.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 57

Hi,

I've got a couple of pairs of shorts which were signed for me a few years ago by Nick Montgomery.

Can any one help identify if they were part of the home/away kit and what season?

he gave them to me a couple of months before he left for Australia in 2012.

Thanks for your help

Steve
Pinchy will pay a fortune for them, just hang fire mate.

The home one's will have the longest skids - given the abuse he would have got from certain quarters

Ha, thanks for your help guys.

the white ones do have a few brown streaks in the bum region.

not entirely sure they were washed actually...

if anyone is interesting in owning this highly desirable slice of footballing memorabilia let me know!

if anyone is interesting in owning this highly desirable slice of footballing memorabilia let me know!
Streaks or the shorts?

Sir Cliff might be interested.......not that I'm saying

John Ebbrell once gave me his signed shorts, must admit they were mint, never worn.

Jimmy saville autographed my shorts.Not sure why he made me take em off though. He also fixed it for me to milk a cow blindfolded. Top guy, whatever happened to him?

I am genuinely amazed how few people are desperate to own these shorts! They have NICK MONTGOMERY's ACTUAL SKIDDIES!!

Every single day i have owned them i have looked at where he's written 'best wishes' and thought to myself 'Thanks Nick, today i will endeavour to be average-at-best just like you.'

its a mantra that has literally seen me make some moderate progress in my life. and all this could be yours. (the shorts, not my moderately average life obvs).

Back
Top Bottom