Should we recall any loan players

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

GB10

Reaction score
appreciate we have got a massive squad and trying to get some out so the title might seem alien to what we need to do in the medium to long term .... However in the shorter term with NA not going into emergency loan market ,some of our own players already out on loan doing ok and ( surely ) the need to make an example of the team that lost on Tuesday.... Would it make any sense to recall any of the loan players ( assuming we can do that )
DCL ?
HIgdon ?
McNulty?
Kennedy ?

Or are we best just trying to dig our way out of this hole by giving those that did play the mother of all bollockins and hoping there is a reaction to end all reactions

Not sure myself just wondering what you think ?

The fact that Calvert-Lewin was loaned out in the first place baffled me. He was our best player in pre-season and was easily worth a place in the 18 to start the season. He should be brought back as quickly as possible.

appreciate we have got a massive squad and trying to get some out so the title might seem alien to what we need to do in the medium to long term .... However in the shorter term with NA not going into emergency loan market ,some of our own players already out on loan doing ok and ( surely ) the need to make an example of the team that lost on Tuesday.... Would it make any sense to recall any of the loan players ( assuming we can do that )
DCL ?
HIgdon ?
McNulty?
Kennedy ?

Or are we best just trying to dig our way out of this hole by giving those that did play the mother of all bollockins and hoping there is a reaction to end all reactions

DCL's loan at Northampton ends on 4th January

We should consider everything. Being blinkered and shutting the door on players, having opinions set in concrete is the stuff of forum users.

They are our players. See how they perform and respond to being on loan and then make an educated decision based on the facts available.

Alternatively just say fuck em they are shit. It seems the way to go on here. :)

I've barely noticed they were gone, I'd barely notice if they were here. Pretty much like most of the other 37 on the books.

calvart lewin get someone in there who can win headers upfront

few
DCL ?
HIgdon ?
McNulty?
Kennedy ?

more on there with the likes of banton khan and brooks

DCL should be brought back.

Also if he is going to keep using McEveley then Kennedy needs to come back.

Worth noting that DCL hasn't started a game for Northampton this month and has been relegated to the bench

DCL should be brought back.

Also if he is going to keep using McEveley then Kennedy needs to come back.

Kennedy has just gone off with an injury in Cambridge's match with Notts County. Really hope it isn't serious

We should not make the mistake of rotating shit players. We've seen enough. If we can ship it out, we should. We shouldn't bring anything back in.

UTB

Kennedy has just gone off with an injury in Cambridge's match with Notts County. Really hope it isn't serious

If it is then he him and J Wallace can declare their careers over.

Kennedy was out for the last Cambridge game too. Looking bleak for him i'm afraid

He might have shit his shorts today ,don't end his career yet.

He might have shit his shorts today ,don't end his career yet.

From their local rag:

"Greg Taylor replaced Terry Kennedy at left-back straight after County had taken the lead, with the latter looking to have picked up a knock following an earlier foul by Alan Smith."

Alarming that they had him at left-back. Hopefully a non-knee-related injury...

DCL ?
HIgdon ?
McNulty?
Kennedy ?

McNulty urgently please.
Up front with Adams, asap. Still think we are going to be in dire straits even if it happens, but maybe a few goals,at least.

Back
Top Bottom