Shirt Donation

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

James Boreman

Reaction score
I am writing to ask for your help. I am in my second year of an Economics degree at Newcastle University and I am going to Tanzania on a research trip to bring about further economic development for a charity in association with the University. I will be working in a foundation which is home to a nursery and a primary school for children from local villages. We have been told that one of the things that the children like to be given by visitors are football shirts. I was wondering if anyone had any shirts for the children that I could take as a gift. I am sure they would be very much appreciated. I am keen to show the children of Tanzania that there's more to life than Man Utd and Chelsea! So, any help would be massively appreciated.

The club have kindly already donated a couple of shirts so any extra help would be appreciated.
I live in Broomhall so can meet anyone round the city centre but I'm happy to drive and pick up round Sheffield.

I am writing to ask for your help. I am in my second year of an Economics degree at Newcastle University and I am going to Tanzania on a research trip to bring about further economic development for a charity in association with the University. I will be working in a foundation which is home to a nursery and a primary school for children from local villages. We have been told that one of the things that the children like to be given by visitors are football shirts. I was wondering if anyone had any shirts for the children that I could take as a gift. I am sure they would be very much appreciated. I am keen to show the children of Tanzania that there's more to life than Man Utd and Chelsea! So, any help would be massively appreciated.

The club have kindly already donated a couple of shirts so any extra help would be appreciated.
I live in Broomhall so can meet anyone round the city centre but I'm happy to drive and pick up round Sheffield.

I got a couple, if you can PM an address that I can post it to, that would be great.

I have a couple of England shirts or is it only SU shirts

I've got the home kit from 06/07 when I was 12, Adult Small size. Would happily donate it.

Fantastic stuff! I have only just e-mailed the club regarding donating old shirts as I have a suitcase full which I would like to donate to something just like this. Unfortunately all the shirts are adult sizes!

Good luck with your mission.

For a second I thought the title of this thread was "shit donation". I'd be happy to download a brownload for the cause, but no shirts I'm afraid.

Fantastic stuff! I have only just e-mailed the club regarding donating old shirts as I have a suitcase full which I would like to donate to something just like this. Unfortunately all the shirts are adult sizes!

Good luck with your mission.

Check out kitaid.net although at the moment shirts have to posted to them rather than collected

Can't help with shirts the size youre after but Im in the economics line of work so best of luck on your degree.

We have a shop in Arusha on the Mbauda Road, though I have never been. I haven't really been that far out of Dar actually.

Good luck with your trip, enjoy it.

We have a shop in Arusha on the Mbauda Road, though I have never been. I haven't really been that far out of Dar actually.

Good luck with your trip, enjoy it.
Small world, what's the shop?
Thanks

I work for a gambling operator; we do almost all of our business in Africa. The brand in Tanzania is Premier.

Back
Top Bottom