SHEFFIELD UNITED FANS NEEDED!!!!!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Done it, but what's this Facebook anyway? We're not on Facebook are we?:)

Hi I'm a student at Sheffield Hallam University and I'm a Sheffield United supporter myself. I'm looking for Sheffield United fans to fill in my survey about social media for my dissertation. I would be very grateful for your help! Thank you https://qtrial2015az1.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_0JR2OrvCzueZvVj
Now you've used us, don't stop there. We are as interested in your thoughts about Sheffield United through this forum as you are about other social media. It may be slightly less important to most on here than your dissertation is to you but your input and thoughts would be most welcome.
A question for you. Although small in comparison, how does S24SU match up to other forms of social media?
Good luck with your dissertation .Survey done.

Done - for what it's worth, this site is where I get my information fix from. Coupled with Jim's over use of twitter and appalling levels of abuse on there I can definitely do without it.

Done but it is very much geared to those who use it. Could you also have included questions as to why people don't use it or are dead against it and see issues with it ? Not a criticism, just wondering :)

Completed for you young man, good luck - my invoice is in tonight's post :)

Got halfway through and gave up. Not a very well structure questionnaire. Obviously it's aimed at discerning the effectiveness (or otherwise) of United's use of FB & TW.
Personally this just doesn't interest me in the least but when being asked for reasons why not, I gave up. Just hating so-called 'social media' should suffice.

Why do I hate 'Social' media? Well take the 'Bloody Hell Tel' thread. Started with misinformation, by Post #7 our resident 'solicitor' will have been reaching for the Kleenex and by Post #9 all is revealed - put 2 and 2 together and get five.

The kind of tittle tattle that can ruin a bloke.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom