'Memries' Sheffield United 1980-1981

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

My first season, I've been waiting for this one :)

The interviews with Peters and Haslam at the end of the Swindon game are hilarious. "Haslam's done a good job here"

Christ Walthay. ...... why do this to Blades of my generation??? Just why???? I've spent most of my life trying to forget that season and that utter dog turd of a kit (Tyler.... you're kidding us aren't you???). I just couldn't stop myself watching it though. Now I need another drink..... sob....sob....sob....

Christ Walthay. ...... why do this to Blades of my generation??? Just why???? I've spent most of my life trying to forget that season and that utter dog turd of a kit (Tyler.... you're kidding us aren't you???). I just couldn't stop myself watching it though. Now I need another drink..... sob....sob....sob....

It's a decent kit! Striking and bold. Could probably get rid of the thinner side stripes I suppose.

What happened to Matthews after the Walsall game? I hope a lynching was at least attempted?

On the Video about 14:08 look at the Swindon No4 - is it Lionel Ritchie ?

:)

Last edited:

The interviews with Peters and Haslam at the end of the Swindon game are hilarious. "Haslam's done a good job here"
He doesn't say what of, perhaps he meant "Haslam's done a good job here... of dismantling a good team and replacing it with a bunch of journeymen, has-beens and no-hopers".

Back
Top Bottom