Season ticket sales

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

zablade

Reaction score
Anyone got any info on how they have gone so far? The early bird renewal is Almost over now and the new prices won't be announced until we know our fate this season.

Guy at work says he heard they have had around 3000 renewals so far but I have not seen any thing on the internet where it's been announced or leaked so I don't know if that's correct or not.

Is 3000 at this stage good or bad? Are people waiting for the end of the season? I haven't renewed (yet) so this may well be the case.

Last edited:

Anyone got any info on how they have gone so far? The early bird renewal is over now and the new prices won't be announced until we know our fate this season.

Guy at work says he heard they have had around 3000 renewals so far but I have not seen any thing on the internet where it's been announced or leaked so I don't know if that's correct or not.

Is 3000 at this stage good or bad? Are people waiting for the end of the season? I haven't renewed (yet) so this may well be the case.

The early bird renewal ends next Thursday doesn't it? I hope so anyway, was planning to go and get mine on Monday.

Anyone got any info on how they have gone so far? The early bird renewal is over now and the new prices won't be announced until we know our fate this season.

I thought renewal cut off was next week?

3k sounds about right I expect most will wait until after the play offs. I have renewed already but them I am a positive kind of guy!

The early bird renewal ends next Thursday doesn't it? I hope so anyway, was planning to go and get mine on Monday.
sorry there is an "almost" missing from the original post, sorry

Think I'll get my lad one seeing as they keep emailing him about renewing his season ticket and he has not got one!
I may as well have one in his name with the extra discount.

Back
Top Bottom