Season Cards.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

WF10BLADE

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right section, having had the same members card on the kop since they came out (2007) I have now switched to South Stand and was told when I paid for the season ticket I would be receiving a new card as I'd moved stands.

I have heard horror stories in the past of people purchasing them and not receiving them by the 1st home game, just wondered if anyone else has had theirs yet or if I need to ring up and listen to that fucking shit hold music for half hour to establish whats going on.

Cheers in advance.

Not sure if this is the right section, having had the same members card on the kop since they came out (2007) I have now switched to South Stand and was told when I paid for the season ticket I would be receiving a new card as I'd moved stands.

I have heard horror stories in the past of people purchasing them and not receiving them by the 1st home game, just wondered if anyone else has had theirs yet or if I need to ring up and listen to that fucking shit hold music for half hour to establish whats going on.

Cheers in advance.

I was wondering about this earlier, I'll call in to the lane later on and see what the crack is, and hopefully pick mine and Harrison's up and get yours for you whilst I'm at it

Cheers in advance.
being sent out this week apparantly

I was wondering about this earlier, I'll call in to the lane later on and see what the crack is, and hopefully pick mine and Harrison's up and get yours for you whilst I'm at it

Takes fucking piss to be quite frank, they're quick enough to take brass from you, how hard can it be to post a season card?

Can't get on official site at work Linz, but can get on here :)

What's it say?

I just go with the view that as long as there here for the first match then thats all that matters.

Whether they arrived 3 weeks ago or today doesn't make a difference.

As I said in the OP I've heard horror stories from plenty of folk in the past on the 1st day of not receiving theirs. You're right though lets hope it comes within next 10days.

I called in last Monday and they said that they would be posted sometime during the week. I should have asked him which week.

As I said in the OP I've heard horror stories from plenty of folk in the past on the 1st day of not receiving theirs. You're right though lets hope it comes within next 10days.

I went for the Hull tickets last Thursday and they were being put in envelopes then should be any-time soon.

I'm just glad we can look forward to getting the season tickets, got a good feeling about this season.

Can't get on official site at work Linz, but can get on here :)

What's it say?

PUBLISHED
12:00 30th July 2015

The club are currently in the process of sending out season cards for the forthcoming 2015/16 season.

Supporters who did not have a season ticket last season, who have moved seats or changed price bracket (i.e from a concession to an adult) will all be receiving their new season cards over the next week.

Any supporters who have renewed their current seats at the same price bracket will continue to use their existing cards.

Any concessionary season ticket holders who have not provided the club with the necessary proof of status will not receive their season cards until this has been supplied to the Ticket Office.

Mine (new ST holder, bought in the last few days of the early bird offer, for context, not sure what order they're being sent out in) arrived today, so that backs up the website article - hope everyone has theirs soon...

I'm now very impatient for the 15th, damn being away (and not an affordable train journey away) the first weekend :(

I changed my seat from Kop last season to South Stand this ( to get a better overview of the game) and received mine today.

Should hopefully be getting mine through this week then. I hope they still come with a glossy newsletter thing and a letter from the club telling me how great I am?

Any concessionary season ticket holders who have not provided the club with the necessary proof of status will not receive their season cards until this has been supplied to the Ticket Office.
I am a bit confused by this line last season I paid full price but this season qualify as over 60, when I went to renew my ST it automatically came up at the new lower price I haven't been asked to prove my age as the club knows your DoB anyway, surely that only applies to new concessionary ticket holders not renewals ?

Only one of three turned up at ours yesterday. Seems silly paying the additional postage .... Suppose we were told game changing investment though ;)

The only thing I would say about this is it might be bigger-picture more efficient for the organisation to, say, post out the adults and then the juniors - or however it's administered - rather than posting out to addresses.

I think it depends on ICT and admin systems at their end.

Or it might just be a cock-up.

I am a bit confused by this line last season I paid full price but this season qualify as over 60, when I went to renew my ST it automatically came up at the new lower price I haven't been asked to prove my age as the club knows your DoB anyway, surely that only applies to new concessionary ticket holders not renewals ?

I have always bought my concessionary tickets (over 60yrs) online but this year I decided to get a season ticket. I went down to the ticket office and set it all up. At no point did they ask for proof of status. Hopefully it will all go through without me having to go again.

I have always bought my concessionary tickets (over 60yrs) online but this year I decided to get a season ticket. I went down to the ticket office and set it all up. At no point did they ask for proof of status. Hopefully it will all go through without me having to go again.
It must be glaringly obvious you are over 60 :eek:

I hate the cards, much preferred the old booklets. Money changed hands and they'd hand it to you over the counter, no pissing about. Plus I used to enjoy waiting to see what would be on the front cover. Because stuff like that is exciting in pre-season when everythings brand new and your sprits haven't been utterly crushed by mid-December.

Plus I used to enjoy waiting to see what would be on the front cover.

You really should get out more.

Because stuff like that is exciting in pre-season when everythings brand new and your sprits haven't been utterly crushed by mid-December.

Have you been enjoying the Desso videos watching the grass grow?

I thought I was a saddo but I can see I'm out of my depth here.

You really should get out more.

Have you been enjoying the Desso videos watching the grass grow?

I thought I was a saddo but I can see I'm out of my depth here.

Up to being 14, I hasten to add. Nothing exites me anymore, so don't worry you can still be chief saddo if you like.

Back
Top Bottom