scunny allocation

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Sad day when the Lincolnshire version of SUFC look down on the Sheffield SUFC - saying that they'll join other big hitters like Burton, Gillingham and Barnsley

This was not in the script

NB Good luck mind Scunny hope you make it

Sad day when the Lincolnshire version of SUFC look down on the Sheffield SUFC - saying that they'll join other big hitters like Burton, Gillingham and Barnsley

I'm sure Man U and Chelsea fans are also talking with such a sense of entitlement about Leicester.

Good luck to Scunny . Let's hope we don't embarrass ourselves , bear in mind for a lot of players it may be there last game in a blades shirt ., and if not been offered a contract extension may well couldn't care a shit as per all season.

I've put the odds and ends from my Paddy Power account on Scunny making the playoffs.

Good luck to 'em.

Good luck to Scunny . Let's hope we don't embarrass ourselves , bear in mind for a lot of players it may be there last game in a blades shirt ., and if not been offered a contract extension may well couldn't care a shit as per all season.

With a bit of luck they'll be fearing a backlash from the fans and put a real effort in to sign off with.

I never boo the team but this Sunday I'll happily wave a few of our heroes off pitch using just two fingers knowing I won't have to watch them ever again.

Back
Top Bottom