Scougall signs for Dortmund!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Jon Bon

Here's Jonny!
Reaction score
Saw this in a PES forum and it made me chuckle

3U1si3z.jpg

vqoyFzH.jpg

On FIFA I managed to move swap Scoogs for Ryan Woods at Brentford.

Although over the years I have managed drop some of our unwanted players at some big clubs. I think getting Marsielle to take Neil Collins was probably the best deal I have ever done. Along with getting Ajax to accept Doyle.

I assume in real life its a hard sell to get any club to take our players in part exchange.

BVB are my second team, I'd love to see the dynamic midfield duo of Scougall and Marco Reus tearing up the Bundesliga.

We need to try and swap Scougall for Mkhitaryan. That would please me.

Sebastian Giovinco and Lorenzo Insigne make Scougall look like a giant!

I saw parts of it but missed the end unfortunately. They look good this season Napoli and are playing some slick football.
Inter hit the woodwork twice in the last 100 seconds, the second was touched onto the post by Raina. I thought Napoli were going to 'do a Blades' but they held out. Exciting team, Napoli, love to attack.

If we were swapping Scougall for anyone I'd rather it be Coutts or Hammond in the first team. It'd be nice to see one of our midfield players instinctively move forwards on receiving the ball, rather than sideways or backwards for a change.

My current team on football manager 2016, just shows what a bit of investment can do :D

View attachment 14632
Ah yes, 'Football Manager' - probably one of the main reasons why football fans are so impatient these days and are so keen to get rid of the manager after a few bad results. Well, it's just like real life, innit like?

Ah yes, 'Football Manager' - probably one of the main reasons why football fans are so impatient these days and are so keen to get rid of the manager after a few bad results. Well, it's just like real life, innit like?

Exactly you've seen my squad haven't you, easy peasy.

What is the point of cheating at anything? Seriously?
Never got that. Once you cheat the game becomes totally unrealistic. Although once you've done well a few times it gets a bit boring. I won the lot with the Blades, no cheats (so I guess not that realistic anyway).

Cheating in real life might be our only way to get promotion this season.
Cheating is working for Coventry and Bury and worked for Bournemouth, Leicester, the pigs etc. Still we can have that warm moral feeling as we start yet another season in League 1 and wonder how such small corrupt teams can enjoy a prolonged spell in the leagues above us...

Cheating is working for Coventry and Bury and worked for Bournemouth, Leicester, the pigs etc. Still we can have that warm moral feeling as we start yet another season in League 1 and wonder how such small corrupt teams can enjoy a prolonged spell in the leagues above us...
Neither Coventry, Bournemouth or Bury have cheated. They just understand the rules and use them to their favour.

Leicester went into admin about ten years ago and have changed ownership at least twice since then. Their current owners aren't cheats and have always paid their bills.

No point blaming other clubs for our failings.

So the 3014 - 3015 season will be ours.

Back
Top Bottom