Sat here feeling proud

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

GRUMPY BLADE

Reaction score
It doesn't take much but I'm sat here buzzing.

All we have done is put our selves in with a chance of a cup final, signed a hero back and drawn at Preston.

Don't post a negative if you are not buzzing, no problem with that but if your feeling proud and buzzing but if you are post a simple yes and lets see how many replies I get, I'll be disappointed if we don't hit 100.

I just feel good.

All we have done is put our selves in with a chance of a cup final, signed a hero back and drawn at Preston.

Don't post a negative if you are not buzzing, no problem with that but if your feeling proud and buzzing but if you are post a simple yes and lets see how many replies I get, I'll be disappointed if we don't hit 100.

I just feel good.

Grumpy, given what's happened to the club we love over the years, and I mean decades, why wouldn't you, or anyone else who calls themselves a Blade, not share that same glow of surprise and amazement at what's happened this week. Of course, a big fat YES is the only sensible answer...Brayford signed, can you Adam and Eve it??!!??

Grumpy, given what's happened to the club we love over the years, and I mean decades, why wouldn't you, or anyone else who calls themselves a Blade, not share that same glow of surprise and amazement at what's happened this week. Of course, a big fat YES is the only sensible answer...Brayford signed, can you Adam and Eve it??!!??

Yes yer fucker ;)

I just feel good.

And remember this is just the start of the journey for all connect with SUFC , Feel fortunate and proud to witness it and be a part of it , like we all do.:D

Think everyone's buzzing at the moment...win a play off final to cap it off eh!?

In the league cup we've a chance to knock Spurs out at the real Lane and in the FA cup a chance to knock Newton Heath out and show 'em who's the real United. Yes and Yes again.

I just feel good.

Count me in Grumpy, :) BUZZIN!!

Admittedly, I'm easily pleased. And I'll clutch at any straw for Blades' positivity...Just now I don't need to struggle so much to feel positive.... I am, and it feels good..UTB.......YES

Back
Top Bottom