Samir

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Hope so, but it was 2 to 4 weeks wasn't it? I think he's just assuming we all assume that Samir is definitely out... I assume.

Be a boost if he's back though cos it'll be very tough tomorrow in what is a must win.

Hope so, but it was 2 to 4 weeks wasn't it? I think he's just assuming we all assume that Samir is definitely out... I assume.

Be a boost if he's back though cos it'll be very tough tomorrow in what is a must win.
i think its a gimme that samir is still out but i would hope he will be back for wimbledon in 12 days could be a big big player for us in run in

Most certainly. We need to get back on track and we need to do it tomorrow. If we don't win Scunthorpe have 2 games in hand, of which if they win they can go from second to 2 points above us.

We're at the top. Not play offs anymore.

I'd agree, we have a tough 5 or 6 games coming up and we need to get points in the bag whilst the rest aren't playing, get a bit of pressure back onto them. Given 1 point from the last 6 available, it will be easy for confidence to start draining away with another poor return.

Most certainly. We need to get back on track and we need to do it tomorrow. If we don't win Scunthorpe have 2 games in hand, of which if they win they can go from second to 2 points above us.

We're at the top. Not play offs anymore.

It still doesn't make it a "must win"; which infers were we to lose it, we'd not get up this season.

It's an important game, and a win is much needed, but it's far from "must win".

I'd agree, we have a tough 5 or 6 games coming up and we need to get points in the bag whilst the rest aren't playing, get a bit of pressure back onto them. Given 1 point from the last 6 available, it will be easy for confidence to start draining away with another poor return.

Thing is, and I'm while sure no player is reading this, you call such a match a "must win" and if we don't can you imagine what that does to confidence?

We do better against harder opponents, so I wouldn't be calling the season off tomorrow if we draw.

It still doesn't make it a "must win"; which infers were we to lose it, we'd not get up this season.

It's an important game, and a win is much needed, but it's far from "must win".
It doesn't infer that at all. If a win is 'much needed' surely that's a must win?

It's a needed victory considering our last 2 games but I wouldn't say it's a must win. Nothing will be decided over the next few games.

It doesn't infer that at all. If a win is 'much needed' surely that's a must win?

No. To continue the semantics and hair splitting; a "must win" is "much needed", but a "much needed win" isn't a "must win".

i-regret-nothing-chicken.gif

in actuality its not a must win , but very preferable
if we only draw tomorrow we have to win 12 of the other 17 left to get to 94 points , which has never failed to get second and auto, and more than likely enough to be champions

Can't believe a home win against the giants of Fleetwood is a must win

"WILL WIN'

UTB. (5-1)

Back
Top Bottom